Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 18, 2016
You get what you pay for. These are definitely NOT uggs, but they are well worth the $10. They are exceedingly warm.
on October 25, 2012
I give this a 3 because they look like the picture..they're really pretty shoes. My review was going to be lower, but because their customer service was so prompt and dealt with my problem very quickly, I choose to give 3 stars. I will say, if you don't mind your feet having no support of the bottoms shredding down to the thin layer of foam for the sole the first time you wear them, then get them. But these are NOT for people who have to walk long distances in the cold and snow.
11 comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2015
I love these boots! I do understand what some people are saying about these because the bottom of the boots do feel like a flip flop bottom but it didn't take any of the comfort away and I kinda like it just because you make no sound when you're walking because of them lol oh and if you get these boots get a size or two bigger cause I wear a size 8 and when I ordered them they would not fit so I had to return them and replace it with a size 10 but besides those things all in all a comfy boot!
on January 5, 2018
cheap material
on February 10, 2015
These boots are horrible! They have no traction so you can "ice skate" all over if you are not on carpet. They are also a very strange fit. Very short and tight over the whole top. I have worked in shoe stores and have tried hundreds of pairs of shoes on and I have never had a worse try on experience! There is no way I could keep these even for a kick around pair. I also do not believe their value is even close to the list price. I returned them!
on December 25, 2013
These are terrible quality....I should have listened to the other reviewers but I thought I'd give then a shot....returned them immediately
on February 26, 2014
I was so disappointed with my boots that I didn't want to bother returning them and so I donated them to a local shelter.
Hopefully, they will fill a need for someone who really needs boots.
They were not only too small relative to the size indicated , but they were of very poor quality. Definitely "faux sheepskin". Don't know of any sheepskin-faux or real- which would be warm or of a decent lining quality.
I would not recommend these boots to anyone, particularly in a season where we have been literally living in boots.
on February 13, 2014
They look EXACTLY like the picture and they fit perfectly. However, the bottom of the shoe is very flat and hard- not very comfortable. I'm hoping I'll be able to break them in. It makes it a little more bearable with comfy socks on. The boots however are quite warm.

Of course I wasn't expecting UGG quality, because of how cheap they were. But I was expecting them to be a bit more comfortable.

I'll wear them to work today and if my feet are unbearably sore afterwards I will return them. Like I said, the souls are rock hard.
on October 8, 2013
Cute boot. Hardly any insole passing & the bottom is slick until you scruff it up a little. I bought it more for a house shoe for cold mornings & evenings but I wouldn't walk too far in them or try to dance because of what I mentioned previously.
on November 18, 2016
Ugly boots! Picture looks better,, also, I wear size 9 to 9 1/2 but decided to get 11 since only 50% said it fits as expected...My toe presses against top of shoe, 11 is still to small! wonder how much I have to pay to return them!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.