|Item Weight||5.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||UP0820|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KIT-0822-4-Gun|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit w/Free Spray Gun, 4 Liters
|Sale:||$132.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy To Use: Tint - Add Hardener - Shake - Spray
- Enough Material To Re-Spray The Largest Truck Beds
- Abrasion And Stain Resistant
- Protects Against Rust Corrosion Salt Damp & Extreme Temperatures
- Waterproof Flexible Helps Deaden Sound & Vibrations
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit w/Free Spray Gun, 8 Liters
U-POL Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit w/ FREE Spray Gun, 6 Liters
U-POL Raptor Tintable Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit with Spray Gun, 4 Liters
U-POL Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner & Texture Coating, 2 Liters
U-Pol Products RAPTOR Tintable Truck Bed Liner Kit - 4 Liter
|Sold By||TCP Global Corp||TCP Global Corp||Tool Deals||Tool Deals||TCP Global Corp||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 inches||14.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 inches||18.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 inches||10.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 inches||12.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 inches||9.06 x 6.69 x 10.35 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
4 - 750Ml Bottle Of Black Truck Bed Liner Base
1 - 1L U-Pol Raptor Standard Hardener
Includes Free Application Gun ($30.00 Value)
Mixing Ratio: 3:1 Truck Bed Liner Base: U-Pol Raptor Standard Hardener
U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner & Texture Coating Is A 2.1 Voc 2K Protective Urethane Coating Manufactured For The Application To Truck Beds, Wood, Concrete, Metal, Aluminum, Fiberglass, And On Most Oe Manufacturer'S Finishes. U-Pol Raptor Is Easy To Use. It Protects Against Rust And Corrosion, And Has Excellent Uv Protection. U-Pol Raptor Can Be Applied With A Schutz Gun. Simply Add Hardener, Shake And Spray. It Can Also Be Rolled Or Brushed On.
Tough, Durable 2 Part Urethane Coating(Also Available In Tintable In A Separate Listing)
- Easy To Use: Add Hardener - Shake - Spray
- Enough Material To Re-Spray The Largest Truck Beds
- No Need To Wax After Application Abrasion And Stain Resistant
- Protects Against Rust, Corrosion Salt, Damp & Extreme Temperatures
- Waterproof, Flexible, Helps Deaden Sound & Vibrations
- Apply With Shutz Gun, Roller Or Brush To Obtain Different Textures
- Provides Excellent Adhesion
Preparation: U-Pol Raptor Truck Bed Liner Can Be Applied To Most Original Manufacturers Finishes. The Surface Should Be Lightly Scuffed, And Free From Dirt And Rust. For Best Results Bare Metal Should Be Treated With A Suitable Etch Primer E.G. U-Pol Acid#8 (Up0776/ Up0741)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, regarding the coverage. I applied this to a short bed Chevy Silverado, and did not do the tailgate as it already had a plastic cover piece in good shape, so I expected the four 750 ml bottles to be adequate. In fact for my application I ended up only needing about 3 bottles for the two good coats I applied, so for the short bed I could have applied even heavier coats.
As for the appearance, I applied the product using the supplied spray gun. It did an excellent job. I did not have any issues obtaining an even coat (no thin or thick sections) and it produced a very nice textured surface - certainly comparable to the professionally applied bed liners I had applied to two previous pickups.
I'll leave a few tips for application, building upon those offered by others before (thank you!). First I choreographed my moves (mentally and physically) for several days before I sprayed so that I had a good feel for how I wanted to apply the coating - 1) how to hold the spray gun and air hose to avoid tangles and obstructions, 2) how to first spray in the corners, seams, and over the tire wells so as to get a good coverage but avoid over-applying in those tricky areas, and 3) to find out how I wanted to spray the horizontal surfaces before shifting to the verticals as I got less remaining in each bottle. This helped immensely when I actually started spraying (I'm not a pro at this mind you...). In my practice, I also discovered that the air pressure from my pancake compressor would swing about 15 PSI from starting to finishing a spray pass (with no bottle attached). I wanted a steady 55 PSI, so I found that if I set the compressor regulator at about 70 PSI, then added an in-line regulator I had on-hand and set that to 55 PSI, then it would hold my pressure at 55PSI +- 3 PSI. I feel like that gave me a much more consistent application.
So in closing, I am super pleased with this product. The prep is an effort, but the results are amazing!
1. Wear a very high quality organic vapor respirator. Seriously, this is toxic stuff. I had a big fan set up blowing across the truck and I was outside with my respirator and I could still catch a whiff. Double up on nitrile gloves. Be ready for a bit of overspray splatter.
2. Clean sprayer with ACETONE. It doesn't mention what cleaner to use in the directions - just to clean between bottles. To clean, unscrew the bottle and put a 1/4 cup of acetone in a yogurt container or jar . Dip the intake straw into the acetone and squeeze the trigger spraying into a cardboard box. Cleans instantly. Wipe the nozzle with a rag.
3. If you have a helper, they can mix the next bottle for you to avoid cleaning, but even one minute passing without spraying the nozzle can get clogged. Also, your helper can combine the product left in the bottom with other mostly emptied bottles and you can easily get another cup of product. Pour in a tiny amount of reducer (not acetone) and you can get your moneys worth.
4. The sprayer has a breather hole in the top, so don't shake the product while spraying - a glob will spill out. If you need to spray downward or upward under the rails, do that first. Save the verticals for when the bottle gets to about 1/4 full.
With proper taping and masking you be amazed how well this can come out.
Top reviews from other countries