- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Unlimited Publishing LLC (May 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588322009
- ISBN-13: 978-1588322005
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,178,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
U-Publish.com 5.0: Behind the Self-Publishing Boom, Print-on-Demand and E-Book Publishing
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"GREAT NEW BOOK ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING...doesn't disappoint. Poynter and Snow provide detailed, practical advice on self-publishing..."
- Tim Bete, Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop, University of Dayton
"...if you want a quick read and self-publishing information in a nutshell, this is the book for you... The book is written in an easy to follow style and, between the book and the Web site, nearly all of your self-publishing questions are addressed."
- Patricia Fry, Small Publishers, Artists and Writers Network
"Poynter and Snow: a tremendous team. Both are great writers and they know the publishing business, both electronic and print."
- Randy "Dr. Proactive" Gilbert, author of Success Bound
"An absolute 'must-have' for anyone with a book inside just waiting to get out... enthusiastically recommended..."
- Jim Cox, Midwest Book Review
"If you are interested [in] an alternative way to get your book(s) out there, this book will get you started in the right direction."
- Dr. Tag Powell, National Association of Independent Publishers
From the Author
Warning: outdated, unauthorized, earlier editions are still in circulation. PLEASE don't settle for an old edition. You've worked hard writing your book -- don't you need (and deserve) the latest info? Especially in a book world that's changing by the day?