Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The U.S. Constitution Coloring Book Just For Kids
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

75%
25%

on July 26, 2016
I have this book in my law firm. I practice in family law, and occasionally clients bring their children. This givesa the kids something to do while the adults are talking, and the content makes it appropriate for a law office.
on June 15, 2013
So am I to believe that no one cares or teaches their kids about the constitution any more? A very sad, sad day.
on October 3, 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old granddaughter, I actually read it myself and think it's a perfect complement to take to school when learning about American history.
on September 1, 2013
A great attempt at conveying a complicate subject to young children who did not experience it. The text and coloring are at or above the suggested age level.