Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Divers Travel Ready TREK Snorkeling Fins - Black - Large
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on May 7, 2014
I love to snorkel & dive, but I do love snorkeling more as I can get into small areas; and sometimes too risky small areas if I do say so. These came highly recommended by others who have them and they are perfect if you want to travel with your own fins. Found them easy to wear, adjust and use. My right foot is a bit wider, but no issue here. They also fit in my travel bag without any issues. Highly recommend.
on October 18, 2012
I purchased this and a second pair for my husband, as fins to use with our snorkeling gear. My husband also messes around with them with his boogie board as well... they're simple to put on and use (we even had a kid (with big feet)using them, just pulled the heel strap all the way out just about so it'd fit). They're mush easier to pack, since they're so much shorter than other fins.

Great purchase!!!
on June 7, 2013
I bought these to take on a trip to the Bahamas where luggage size and weight was a factor. They are fine for paddling around on the surface, but very inefficient for free diving. Stiff design also causes a bit of ankle fatigue and result in cramps. Many comments about size: I wear a 9 1/2 medium shoe and the large fin is a snug fit.
on April 19, 2013
I don't think I'll go back to my full size fins again. These worked really well while snorkeling and I see no reason they wouldn't work for my dives as well. The ones I received also have a padded strap which is nice. They do fit a bit small, so be aware of that. I ended up ditching my booties to get just that extra bit of room for comfort.
on December 11, 2012
These fins are a great concept but one of the attachment points on a strap broke on the third use. Had to buy a new pair on-island. I have gone back to packing my long fins.
on January 25, 2013
The very first time we used them the clip that keeps the heel strap tight broke. They fit fine before but that was dissapointing.
on January 15, 2015
Great product. Works as you would expect.