- File Size: 10854 KB
- Print Length: 93 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00QQXD3OA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,866,441 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4144 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #9001 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- #9271 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
U.S. Patent Tools (Essential Tips for Inventors Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You will get a guided tour with explanations on how to use the website for the USPTO (US Patent & Trademark Office), You will know how to search for patents and patent applications. Add to that plenty of clear screen captures so that you will know what you are looking at on the site.
You are also given example forms that have been annotated to explain where to find specific information. I recommend this book to anyone that needs to use the USPTO as you will be a pro in no time at all.