Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on August 25, 2016
If you're into winter puffer jackets, these are amazing. Warm fleece lined, aesthetically pleasing, and great materials. Personally, I prefer one size larger since it's winter and heavier clothes underneath could restrict arm movement which could be annoying. Hence a size larger in winter coats. Something to think about.
on February 7, 2014
For under $40, this coat is exactly what you'd expect. I bought this for those heavy snow days, so I would not get wet. I am in Chicago and this coat can handle the wind and cold, no problem. I went to Macy's and found slightly better quality at 3 times the price.For $150 more, you can get a NorthFace coat that will last 10 years. This is NOT a soft type of puffy coat, more like a raincoat nylon on the outside. It is really puffy. The hood is really large and unzips, but does not tuck into the collar. The collar is a bit high, so if you have a short neck, this might be too big. Fleece is really warm. The logo looks very cheap and is sloppy. I bought the red one, the color is good. The size is on the large size. I usually wear an X_large, I bought the Large and it fit perfectly. The other reviewers were right on the money regarding size.I would give this mixed reviews. You can't compare this with a $200 NorthFace coat, but if you want a utility coat that you won't mind that it gets dirty or ripped than this one may fit the bill. I don't expect this to last me more than 2-3 winters, but it is only $40.
on December 1, 2012
I moved from LA to Seattle, and needed a thick jacket to keep me warm in the relatively colder weather. I really like this jacket. It's very warm, and due to the material on the outer side, it's perfect for rainy situations. You can't find anything as good as this jacket on Amazon for less than $150, so this is a bargain you should not miss.
on October 8, 2016
The color is subjective, so people may or may not like this color. However, i am fond of these type of jacket. The fit is awesome and keeps me warm as it started snowing early.
on December 14, 2015
Too small. I'd order the next size up, but it was $25 more.
on February 21, 2016
Nice jacket. Light weight, yet quite warm. Nice looking, but I am concerned about the reliability of the large, easy to use plastic zipper,
on December 1, 2015
Fits perfectly and it is nice and toasty.
on March 24, 2017
Bargain... what quality!
on November 9, 2016
Very good jacket you will Love it
on November 12, 2016
Awesome coat!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.