Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 28, 2015
It looks nice and is super classy, but at the same time.......

Well, First the band broke right in half within like a day then I returned it and that took forever. Got a new one which worked semi alright for a year, at some angles it would stop ticking altogether, all the while the pins holding on the cap to the time changer falling out ALL THE TIME! Then eventually they fell when I wasn't looking and I lost the cap entirely. Now the gears on the inside have malfunctioned and it doesnt tick or let me change the time, my watch will forever be 3:10 for the rest of my life. I would not recommend buying this watch at all!
on July 7, 2017
The watch is pretty good. It takes a bit to get used to the large size but it looks clean and somewhat elegant and is easy to read. The materials are good and I like the watch band. The time adjuster on the right is a pain though and difficult to set - I wish it was just normal.
on July 9, 2013
I received this item early thanks to Amazon's great Prime shipping....but it was already broken(I'd say it was used and just returned, but not in one piece). It looks great....even though the two cheap metal pieces that connect the crown cap to the watch was missing screws to hold it in, so it just fell off. Ah well, this is proof you get what you pay for. Avoid at all costs, unless you want to throw away $23.00......
on July 21, 2017
excellent product
on June 23, 2017
Good afternoon the box arrived empty,
I need my money
on September 10, 2017
execelente
on July 29, 2016
Was a gift for my dad, He Loved It, fits well for his wrist size... Is a bit bigger than regular cases, for look well when wearing
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my aging father. I thought it was even bigger than anticipated, but he wears it a good deal & has no trouble reading the time without his glasses.
on February 8, 2017
Amazing watch, totally new, without damage or marks
on January 15, 2016
Love it was very surprised, the quality of this product exceeded my expectations for the amount that was asked!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question