Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's US8438 Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 27, 2013
I got the watch on time and it looks nice, the band will scratch fairly easily though. Whats nice is it isn't a stretch band its a clasp and you can adjust it by either moving the clasp or taking a link of the chain out. Another downside though is you can tell the hands don't line up exactly to a number or dash but over all if its just a quick glance you can see it and it doesn't make a difference in telling what time it is. Would recommend if looking for a snazzy watch. Its shinny as well so that always a plus
on April 1, 2012
I ordered this watch for my husband. It came on time and was exactly as described. A handsome watch, which looks more expensive that it is. My husband loves it. Overall, very pleased with this purchase.
on October 26, 2015
The watch looks great and we are ultimately happy. We were mildly disappointed that the first one came and didn't work. Could have been as simple as a dead battery but given that it was brand new, the battery shouldn't immediately need to be replaced. We ordered a new one and returned this one and the new one came and was great.
on May 8, 2015
It's the second time I'm buying this watch (I broke it the first time, my fault). That must say something. I normally don't leave reviews here but for the price, this watch is beautiful, for a man or woman..
on May 31, 2013
THIS WATCH IS WELL MADE. NICE ENOUGH TO WEAR WITH SUIT OR WITH JEANS. I HAVE GOTTEN SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS WHEN WEARING THIS WATCH. COMFORTABLE ON WRIST. THE BAND DOES NOT PULL OR CATCH THE HAIR ON MY ARM LIKE MY OLD STRETCH BAND WATCH DID THAT I HAD PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNT STORE. THIS WATCH IS A FASHION STATEMENT AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THE WATCH. IT KEEPS ACCURATE TIME.
on March 17, 2013
i bought this watch for my boyfriend and its perfect, the only thing that bothers me about the watch is that its pretty big and weighty. besides that its very manly, and i love the color it comes a little darker than shown in the picture. i would definitely recommend this watch
on December 26, 2011
I've owned a few US Polo Assn watches; it's hard for me to spend money on watches since I am so rough with them. Great watch for the price, good quality, I don't believe you can go wrong.
on July 23, 2013
Came on time. Very nice box! It was too big for my boyfriend, but I like the fact that we can make it smaller at home ;)
on February 5, 2013
I ordered this watch because of the low price. I won't spend a lot on a watch because I loose them or wash them or whatever. This watch is Very stylish. It ONLY tells time-no date or anything else. Nine.
on March 23, 2012
I just received this gun metal watch, and it looked nice, but the band width is too big and shiny. This watch is in excellent condition working. The dial works well. This is not for me. I will return it to them. I recommend this product to everyone if they like a large watch size.