Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2013
I was pretty surprised when I received this watch! It's a pretty simple and clean looking clock. It has a fairly big display face, which was exactly what I was looking for!

I have had it over a week, and the time has been extremely accurate!

I wore it to a pretty dapper party with my three piece suit, and even got a couple compliments, which was a very pleasant surprise to me. It's pretty confortable, and the band is strong and made well. The clip itself can be tricky to take off, so I hope I don't warp that part of the band too soon.

It's a simple watch and only shows time display, but for only $21 and prime eligible with 2 day shipping this was a very good purchase in my opinion! It was actually my favorite of all the watches I purchased on Amazon the last couple months!

Conclusion: worth the money, go for it!
on September 24, 2013
I bought this watch one year ago and still keeping it as received so I can't provide a technical review
What I can say that === IT'S NOT A GENUINE PRODUCT === and not related anyway to U.S. Polo Assn.
It's printed clearly on the container that it's fake
But it looks good and even the container looks nice
on October 10, 2017
Excellent
on July 21, 2017
Great looking watch for great value.
on March 10, 2014
I really like the look of the watch and the color. The face of watch is big and looks real. Using these watches for gifts for my daughter Quinceanera in july.
on January 28, 2014
I bought this in a pinch for my husband.
The leather strap is nice, the face is easy to read and so far it is enjoyable.
I know my husband well and I can read his body language easily, I can tell that the watch face is a bit too big and bulky.
He likes it, but he does not love it.
I love it but, I am not the one wearing it.
So in short, lovely watch that is made well however the face is a bit bulky.
on May 16, 2017
Very good
on February 21, 2014
Great Watch for a Great price. Can't beat it. I've gotten many complements on the seven different U.S Polo watches. They keep good time and look good doing it. I'm sure I'll get more of them. U.S. Polo Assn. has a Great selection to choose from. Also, sellers shipping was very very fast. I would definitely and have recommend these U.S. Polo watches. Thanks Polo!!!
on December 31, 2014
I bought this watch and it came with a deffect a Scratch in the band... And the watch is not even LEATHER like it says.

In the first photo you can see the scratch and in the second photo you can see that the product is not leather.
review image review image
on August 15, 2013
I bought this watch for a friend and he absolutely loves. I wanted some thing simple and practical that reflect his personality.At the same time I also wanted it to look expensive and classy. This watch were all of those things. Beautiful matte brown and nice matching watch face. Great buy. I highly recommend. Perfect!!