Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on February 6, 2015
This watch was a gift for my husband. He was very pleased with the design and fit of the beautiful watch. The only thing it didnt come with instructions for how to set the day and month but they were available online and he had no problems setting these two things. He is very pleased with the watch.
on June 23, 2017
This watch looks very nice with the two toned band, but there are a couple of problems. First, nowhere in the description did it say that the day abbreviations would be in Spanish. I am disappointed by this. Second, if you live in a humid environment there will be a bit of condensation that builds up inside the watch. Third, the metal finish on the side of the watch is already starting to rub off after a week.
review image review image
on June 14, 2017
excellent!
on May 26, 2016
I received the watch and went through the process of setting the time and date and pushed the button in and nothing,absolutely nothing...Watch didn't work! So I was going to contact Amazon and send it back but didn't have no invoice in the box,no return label nothing.So I bought and replaced the dead battery and now it works!! You really do get what you pay for...
on November 8, 2016
when i saw the two-toned band i IMMEDIATELY fell for it. BUT be warned - it's hard to read! for me, it's looks FAR out shadow any trouble seeing it. also, it's NOT luminescent (god knows what ''night vision'' means, because i sure as hell don't.). anyway - it's a good watch, has a solid feel to it. get it.
on June 14, 2017
Nice.
on December 29, 2015
I had waited for this watch about 11 days It was looking so nice on web. Later when I tried to use it there wasnt any "thick thick"s. Thanks to amazon they refunded it without any question or issue. It'd be nice with bigger case and can show the time.
on September 20, 2014
Only issue I encountered was condensation forming on the inside of the crystal just about any time I wore the watch. I removed the back and left the watch in a zip lock bag of dry rice for a day or so. That seemed to resolve the issue as I have not seen any more condensation since.

Be warned the back plate is a bit difficult to remove; required a thin but sturdy pocket knife blade (be careful). Use a dowel that's close to the diameter of the back plate to press fit it back in again.

Very worth the price.
on November 10, 2010
I'll start by saying that I am only 14, but I have gotten a lot of comments from adults that this watch is very attractive. Very stylish and, after getting a couple links removed at my local jewelry store, it fits nicely and feels awesome.
It just looks so cool! And for only (price)!
I will continue to buy from the U.S. Polo Association for my watches.
Hope this review helped!