Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC80225 Analog-Quartz Silver Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 30, 2015
I purchased this watch as a gift and I absolutely loved it. It is a handsome watch and my son really loved it too. The silver is beautiful and the numbers are easy to see especially if you have any type of eyesight problems. All in all its great.
on March 7, 2015
Okay, don't get me wrong, I like watches. I have a few, more than most people my age. This watch is nice. Metal, it works, it shows the time that you set it as and it hasn't broken yet. I like the design, people gave me compliments on the watch when I wore it more often.
The only problem is the metal on the inside of the band. Wearing it caused it to wear down to the cheaper metal underneath the shiny silver surface, so now anytime I wear the watch, my wrist turns green, like my hand is going to go hulk or something.
Like I said, I like the watch, and if they made it with a higher quality metal so it would last longer, I would buy it again or recommend it to a friend. However, I guess you get what you pay for, and for a watch that looks really nice, it is not that expensive.
on June 19, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my husband for fathers day. Gave it to him early because i was too excited since he has been asking for a nicer watch for the nights that we go out. The band on it is very flimsy and kind of cheap feeling, definitely not the "real" thing. My husbands wrist has also turned green from it after wearing it for a few days in a row. Not the quality I was hoping for and very disappointed. Definitely not worth my money.
on January 7, 2014
This is a Excellent purchase in Amazon... Mi wife is very happy with your watches. This product is recommended without problems
on February 13, 2014
I decided to buy it because it is a very elegant watch and the price is very good compared to the quality offered
on June 29, 2015
Great looking watch . It was a bit of a hassle adjusting the straps but oh well, first timer . Material is good for the price I hope it lasts a long time 👍
on May 18, 2014
Good watch. Worth for the price. Nice dial and strap design. Would be good if date is available in the dial.
on August 28, 2014
the watch is beautiful but I was a little disappointed because the strap is not original.
on April 5, 2015
The watch is very beautiful .It fits me very well!!
on September 14, 2014
Okay, the product is as specifications