Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Big Boys' Solid Fleece Hoodie With Sherpa Lining, Dark Grey, 14-16
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 3, 2012
I bought the size 14-16 for my 13 year old son. It fits him well. The colour is a shade lighter than what is on the photo. The jacket itself is warm the only drawback being that the sleeves are not fleece lined. It would have been better if the jacket was fully lined as you could easliy wear it on cooler days. As it is, you would have to wear a warm long sleeved shirt underneath to keep warm.
on January 22, 2013
My son doesn't like big and bulky coats so when I found this one, he loved it! I would suggest ordering a size larger than you would think you would need. My son is 12, tall and thin. I orderd the 14/16 thinking that it would be big enough but it was short in the torso and arms. We exchanged it for the 18 and it's roomy but not too big.
on May 14, 2013
Purchased this jacket for my 11 year old brother, expecting it to be a bit big for him, it fitted him perfect and he's in love with it, NOT what I expected, cause it's way better than what I was expecting, I only wished the sleeve was lined with fleece also but overall it's a Perfect buy ....
on April 4, 2013
I wanted this jacket because my old one was getting small. I ordered this one, size 18, and the jacket looks like it could fit a 12 year old!!!!!

Other than that this is a really good product. I also wanted to mention that the hood is pretty large, and looks like it is size 18.
on December 29, 2012
I am pretty happy with this hoodie that I bought as the 14-16 size really fits me just nice.The only drawback is that the sleeves does not have fleece on it.But overall it keeps me warm, that's the main point. I wjll definitely get a second piece in the near future.
on January 8, 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas, and at first he was very happy with it. But after one wash, although I washed it inside out, it was "pilling" bad. Also the pockets are ripped on the stitches on top and on the side corner of pocket. I don't buy this brand usually, now I am certain why - very cheaply made. I expected better for this price though!
on January 22, 2013
I purchased this for next year for my grandson. This is a beautifully made jacket and "Sharp" looking. I was very pleased with the purchase. It fit true to size.
on January 15, 2013
my 11 year son doesn't like to wear a coat so i thought this would be better than a regular hoodie. it's so warm with the fleece lining. he wears it every day! great buy!
on March 13, 2013
My son loves the warmth and softness of this jacket. The fleece lining is amazing! I wish this exact jacket came in adult women's sizes!
on January 18, 2014
The material is quite nice, very warm and durable it just runs on the small side. I have washed it a lot and the color still looks nice