Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on December 11, 2012
This is a POLO ASSN name brand sweatshirt and it is very high quality. I haven't washed it yet so can't speak for that. I wouldn't dry anything of cotton that I didn't want to shrink a little. However, it could shrink some and still fit. It feels great, looks great, zipper from top to bottom is working well. As every thing out there, is a little smaller than it should be, companies cutting back trying to keep in business, politics killing them. I bought one of these, then bought another, and then ordered another. My best deal of this Christmas season. An eighty dollar item, or more for $25. It's a steal--if it washes well. Fingers crossed. 3 colors, too.
on November 20, 2012
Fake out your friends with a pseudo Polo - they US Polo Association must own the right to the polo trademark. This is a nice, comfortable zip hoodie. Runs big. I'm a 42R and the Large was huge. Medium is better fit.
on December 25, 2012
I would not recommend this product to anyone. It had a plastic zipper with huge teeth. It was near impossible to get the zipper clasp to hook, then it would stick going up and going down. Very difficult to get zipped at all, then when zipped up I put my hands in the pockets and the zipper pulled apart because the zipper teeth were huge and plastic. I dont know why they would use such a piece of crap zipper on an otherwise nice hoodie.
on March 15, 2013
If I did'nt like them so well I would have returned one, since I ordered two by mistake. I really only needed one Engine Red 'hoody with a horse on it', so someone in my family gets a really nice flannel jacket. My only complaint with the jacket is that the hood is too bulky, but as such, does serve as a soft pillow when I'm in the recliner. If I snip it off I wll raise the rating to 5 stars.
on March 28, 2013
Excellent hoody for the slight chill in Dec-Jan in So Cal. The stitching quality was not upto the mark as it had threads coming out even when it was delivered. Also the cuffs are joined with the sleeves with a very thing piece of overlapping material, causing it to develop holes that need to be stitched up. Hence the one star deduction.
on May 28, 2016
Good quality, lightweight.
on January 14, 2014
I've washed this a dozen times or so now and it's the only sweatshirt that has maintained its softness. I like the touches of red.
on February 2, 2013
The sweatshirt is very nice quality and washes well. It did seem to shrink a bit when dried but we were hoping for that. A great purchase for the price.
on November 21, 2013
If it was too long I could pull the sleeves up a little, but too short is too short, I can not stretch it .
on May 5, 2013
Terrible, I received the product with a defect in the hood. How do I change the sweater? I want my sweater in good condition.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.