Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Striped Polo Shirt
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on June 29, 2013
I did not appreciate the quality of the fabric that is different from other Polo that I bought in the shop. This quality is rough. In addition, the figure XVIII on the front, is not well done. The threads are taking off.
on June 11, 2013
My husband's size has always been Large. The large in this polo is toooooo big ! I've to repurchase them in Medium ! However, the quality, color & print exactly as expected.
on March 5, 2013
It's a nice t-shirt!The only problem with this and all us polo asn. t-shirts is that the number is above average!The model in the picture must wear small size!
on September 5, 2013
More colors and more 4XL sizes for us. We would also like more vibrant colors. Our friends continue to ask us "where did you get those?"
on January 18, 2014
Excellent Polo shirt...I enjoyed wearing it this summer and look forward to many more months of enjoyment. Great job Polo
on March 21, 2013
shipped out fast fits very good great polo im very happy with my new polo i will spread the word thanks guys
on June 28, 2013
This US Polo Assn, Menis Striped Polo, Winter Pine, Medium its OK, excelent and very good polo. I love it
on October 25, 2013
Length is cool but too wide, I needed a slim fit. Make a slim fit of it, it will be nice.
on July 4, 2016
one of the lettering begin to unravel.
on July 2, 2014
great deal and good quality