Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 620 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 656 reviews
on May 5, 2017
My son is 5yrs old, I bought a 4T and though it fit pefect i wish it came little past his butt but it fit from shoulders to waist about. Not tight just perfect. 4T for my 5yr old b ut he runs on the small side.
on May 26, 2015
Nice shirt. Unfortunately, it runs a little small so I will be returning it. Good quality fabric though.
on July 18, 2017
Had to get a yellow shirt for my three year old's summer end of year school show. Arrived on time, gorgeous shirt. Loved the color and the cute logo! Will buy more colors.
on April 13, 2014
Unfortunately, the first time I washed this shirt the navy blue tape around the collar and at the hem bled and ruined the shirt. I was very disappointed since otherwise it was a great shirt. I also bought a yellow one at the same time that had black tape in the same locations and that shirt is fine, washed well and I'm very pleased with it.
on June 6, 2017
My Grandson Noah loves wearing U.S. Polo shirt! Made nice! Looks great! You'll love it too! :)
on August 10, 2017
I didn't live the material or the color of this shirt. It was scratchy. We returned it.
on July 6, 2017
This is a very high-quality shirt and fits as expected and is very dressy .
on December 9, 2016
The shirt is great quality, but the color is not at all as shown in the picture. Is a much deeper color. Is ok. Not loving it!
on March 15, 2017
I've had them roughly 5 months, I wash them weekly, no fading, material is still soft. These are great
on February 5, 2017
Shirt was a little snug we used it once and after the wash we were unable to use the shirt anymore due to it shrinking

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.