We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Top half of lining polar fleece
- Two front slash pockets
- Full front zipper closure
- Faux coyote trim
- Product Dimensions: 25.3 x 15.7 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B0085BAC2W
- Item model number: 10-5146-PO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For $50 USD it's a steal, but there are compromises - material is a bit cheap, and zipped hood designed bulky.
Also, runs a bit large. You can safely go one size down (ie. XL is XXL actually)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's okay but, it was a bit too puffy. I ended up giving it to my brother in law. He likes it. :)Published 16 months ago by Suni
love it ,its good for cold weather, its comfortable and the price is cheap , i recommend it .Published 21 months ago by aziz
He loves this jacket while he stays warm in college. Looks fashionable as well.Published 21 months ago by Margo G
I had to sale this jacket because it is too big, I usually wear XL but his one not fit at all. Also material is cheap feathers getting out from jacketPublished 22 months ago by Emir
Warm jacket but unfortunately it tears very quickly after wearing. It's very fragile. Loved it but had to give it away to salvation army cause it ripped after 5 daysPublished on April 5, 2014 by Jojo
An extremely warm coat. Looks good, but is a little bit puffy.
I would recommend to order 2 sizes smaller than you plan.
Great fit, I am a larger size but after reading the reviews, I purchased a smaller size. Have not had the chance to wear it on a very cold day yet , but I'm sure It will keep me... Read morePublished on December 31, 2013 by Jack Martino