Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 3, 2016
Sizes vary wildly depending what they decide to give you. I am 200lbs and 6', athletic build, and usually go with a large. Out of the 5 shirts that I've bought from here, the grey one and the white one are "Large" sizes on top, and 3XL or 4XL towards the abdomen, making the shirt unwearable.

The other 3 times when I bought the navy, the grey, and the maroon, the L was an L and fit ok. Returned the other two. Not sure who's doing the QC on these shirts.
on September 1, 2013
Get what you pay for I guess. They fit ok but not very comfortable..didn't feel like a real cotton polo. If you're looking for something official then spend the extra money. Shipped fast and return was simple. I'll continue to do business with amazon
on April 23, 2013
Fit great till I washed it, now bottom of the shirt sits at my belly button. How can a shirt shrink that much? Don't waist your money
on May 28, 2016
Shipping time was great! But I can't fit into shirt. I have bought a few name brand polo shirts at the store. They tend to run a little big. For this seller I recommend buying the usual size you wear. Meaning not based off of the actual polo brand fit. So perhaps it is not an actual shirt made by polo?
on October 7, 2016
This shirt is definitely made of poor quality. I wore this shirt just a few times and really liked the way it fit... The issue that I encountered is after only a few washes (cold cycle) there is already a hole that has formed underneath the seam where the buttons are located. Although the shirt looks nice at first, it will not remain wearable long enough to merit paying for it.
on December 22, 2012
This is a good shirt for casual dress wear. Ive had one before and it has lasted a decent amount of time I just wanted one with a more new vibrant color compared to the old used look because over time and many washings the color fades. for 20 bucks this shirt is a good deal. I tend to stick to the darker colors though.

As far as the Quality goes ive never had any issues although it seems some have so it is like anything else you buy especially with clothes (things get snagged or torn sometimes and you take a chance ordering stuff online.). Ive worn my previous us polo assn. shirt maybe half a year 1 time a week so thats around 25ish washings and its held up fine for me.
on July 8, 2014
I like it just fine, fits ok, seems to shrink a little after multiple washing and drying a, bur for $20 , you can't go wrong
on May 10, 2013
Ordering cloths online is always an interesting experience but this shirt fit well and looks even better than expected.
The quality of the material is good and feel very comfortable.
Great value thru Amazon as well.
on March 22, 2015
Not like Ralph Lauren polo shirts you buy from from department stores. Cheap and not horrible if the man on horse wouldn't be so big!
Not my husbands style or want in polo.
on February 7, 2014
The t-shirts are too large. The size was L and it is as XXL size. This will be the last time a buy this Us Polo

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question