Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 19, 2013
I bought this same watch about 4 years ago in JC penny's for $25. It is not super high quality but it survived 4 years and a deployment. The hands stopped moving and the night light quit on my last one before one of the pins broke off inside the band and I could no longer repair it. At that point I had wore all of the outer coat of metal off the band and the copper portion underneath was showing. The glass is raised and I chipped two pieces off of it but it never shattered. Even with it being so beat up I still bought a new battery for it to see if the hands would start moving again. Sadly they didn't.

It was a very good watch, I was surprised how many compliments that I received for it over the years. I'd always laugh and say that you can't really beat it for 25 bucks. It is hard to find a good looking analog + digital watch that isn't $100 or more.

I don't have a huge wrist so I like that the face of this watch isn't huge. I used the stopwatch to time my runs but it was still attractive enough to wear in my dress clothes.
review image
on February 6, 2014
Keeps accurate time, looks good, and although heavier than my previous "everyday" watches I have gotten used to it and like it. The clasp on the band broke after about two months, but for $5.00 it was replaced by my watchmaker. I even bought one for my brother-in-law
on May 12, 2016
Decent watch for the incredibly low price. The stem can sometimes not engage causing the watch hands to stop -easy enough to fix by making the stem is pushed in. Also have a little trouble reading the digital display in low light as the numbers are very small. However, remember this is a really inexpensive watch with a nice finish that many have seen and expected it costs multiple times the price. So, if you want a sharp looking watch that you can afford to throw away if you scratch up the face or otherwise get excess wear and tear, then this is a decent buy.
on March 21, 2013
Picked this watch out for the husband, and got it in the mail today. The shipping was super fast, got here in 2 days. It came in its own watch box. Looks pretty expensive inside the box, and shiny. Love it.
on January 16, 2014
Bought in May of 2013 still have it wear all the time people always say that it looks very expensive. Good to have in your collection of watches
on February 1, 2016
Watch is extremely heavy . I would of never brought this watch but my nephew got this watch for Christmas from his mother and my husband was trying to take links out because the band was too big and the clasp was bent and when he tried to straighten it the clasp broke so I had to buy a new one to replace it. I personally would not buy this watch because of how heavy it is.
on March 29, 2013
Very nice watch especially for the price, is a little thicker than I expected but not to heavy. Again nice practical watch.
on May 28, 2013
I love the gun metal look of the watch. But the finish does come off easily. Still the watch has no problems.
on January 6, 2015
Fast delivery, but the product leaves something to be desired. Very cheaply made. The digital part works well but the analog keeps falling behind and continuosly needs to be reset - don't waste your money.
on May 22, 2013
I liked the watch everything was perfect and I always recommend amazon.com to everybody! This watch is exactly what I wanted and I'm happy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.