Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on September 29, 2012
I bought this mainly because I am tired of purchasing expensive watches that I put through hell in my travels (Afghanistan, etc.). I wanted one that gives the look of class/luxery without the pain in my pocket. At first glance, this was something I really liked. I got compliments here and there; and even more of a surprise was the price. Everything was perfect.

But the reason I gave this such a low rating is because the quality was disappointing. Although it was a "cheap" item, I treated it as if it was worth more. I did not wear it while I shower, I did not bang it around on hard surfaces, I did not toss it carelessly. With that being said, I can't comment on the scratch-prove which mine neither had on the band nor the face. But what did happen is that over a period of only 4 months, the black started to fade to patches of an ugly looking rusted bronze shade. And the next 2 months it faded even more mainly on around the band.

I've had other affordable watches (Casio, Invictus, etc) but this was one that lost its look in less than a year of good care.
on February 14, 2012
The watch became to be more than I expected. Not for lack of confidence in the brand or anything like it, but for the price. I was ready to receive a 20 bucks return out of my 20 bucks investment.
But it wasn't so. The watch is very beautiful, well built and looks way more than the price I paid.
I asked a few friends to guess how much I had paid for it, and not one of them pointed a price below 100 dollars!!
The inner screen is incredible sharp, and the light in dark places gives a dramatic view, very uncommon in any other watch I have had with dual time, all of them are the usual lcd screen.
I highly recommend this watch.
on January 22, 2011
I own three u.s. polo watches and haven't had any issues with any of them. These are cheap watches that are well built, nice looking and, in most cases, sturdy(keep in mind that these are $20 watches). This particular watch fits my expectations from this brand, but unfortunately the analog part tends to stop working below 30 degrees wheater and I need to tap the watch to make it go again (the digital part is fine but hard to see and the blue backlight is not very bright) that is why I give it 2 stars.
on September 27, 2014
hi,
This is to inform you that you sold the watch, the belt and the same knobs, lost the original color which was black. It is worth mentioning that it has no six months of use, for that reason I ask you replenishing it. Thanking all your cooperation in this regard.
on June 10, 2016
Cheap bought for my husband it lated like 2 weeks and it is not water proof. Metal coloring was rubbing off within a week. The design was great but that is the only good thing going for this watch.
on July 2, 2017
Broke in tge first week,had it repaired and broke again. Horrible quality.....save your money.
on March 21, 2017
My favorite watch...now if I could only remember where I put it...
on March 21, 2012
I quite liked the quality of this watch when i first got it, in the month of August 2011. Now the analogue watch is stopping at times, i dont know what that issue is, may the battery, i have to get it checked with my local watchmaker. Also the black color on the dial is fading, half of its gone. Dropped it a couple of times, NO SCRATCH OF ANY SORT =) thats a good news...
Its a good product otherwise, but i'll suggest a better one, a bit expensive would do =)
on April 26, 2013
The watch is so cool, I am wearing it everyday. I will have to order another one for special ocassions.

May 19th....
My watch has turned black, it stops very often, and it's getting stiff. It is not as cool as in the first week that I received it. I still wear it, but I am very disappointed.
on August 19, 2013
Did not last. It got wet and shorted out the face. I know it's just water "resistant" but shouldn't the U.S. POLO... POLO for crying out loud be able to handle a little water? And if it gets wet it shouldn't discolor the entire face and short it out. Lasted 3 months.