Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on November 8, 2012
1 of: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9024 Analog Digital Black Textured Strap Watch [Watch]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

I handed the watch arrived without the usual security stickers and other watch I bought at the same time and the same brand if possessed.
Watch HAD NO CELL, I had to arrange for the work, and was for a watch as a family in South America made ​​me look bad.
Definitely think 2 times the next time you buy something from Amazon.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
Looks good, worked great for about a month. Then the hands just stopped keeping time. Looked it up a little on google and apparently this is pretty common with these watches. I understand it's just a $22 watch, but even a $5 children's watch can keep the hands running longer than a month. Forget the 10 year warranty. You pay to ship it and send it with a money order for $6.50 for return shipping. Then they will send you a repaired watch or one of similar style at their discretion. So you'll basically pay $13 to get a $22 watch fixed and you likely will get someone else's used watch of a different model back.
on January 26, 2015
I have had this watch for about 2 years now and it has kept perfect time. I wear it about 14 hours a day and it really takes a beating, drilling through concrete walls or working in a crawl space replacing drain pipes. I highly recommend this watch.
on December 23, 2015
I've been buying US Polo Assn. Watches for years and been always happy with my purchases, but the last two I've bought were very disappointing because both watch bands got cut in half only after a month of use.
on September 12, 2014
This watch is heavier than I'm used to having on my wrist. It feels like it is actually made of metal, and I'm used to cheap plastic watches. It looks nice, but I had to return it after only two weeks. The chrome finish wore off of the crown button in that short amount of time. If this had not happened, I would have kept it indefinitely.
on March 1, 2015
I have really enjoyed this watch. I get lots of compliments on the wrist band. Easy to read. Not too big in my opinion. Great value. If it ever wears out, which I don't see happening any time soon, I will certainly get this one again.
on May 30, 2013
Good watch for the price.
1. Larger than a regular watch but not too big.
2. Strong built and look.
3. Watch looks like its worth more than the price paid.
4. Watch band is sturdy and looks like it will last a long time.
5. Navigation is easy, set up is easy and general operations is easy.
6. Fast delivery, comes with comprehensive instructions and an attractive box holder.
Rating : 8 out of 10 (personal review).
on May 23, 2013
Watch is on the heavy side. An issue I never considered with these style watches was that there are several times when the hour or minute hand blocks the LCD readout windows. The date window can be blocked for a while by the hour hand and several minutes by the minute hand etc. A nice watch overall. Looks more expensive than it it and is very accurate so far. Backlight and other features all work well.
on December 21, 2012
I was looking for an inexpensive watch that still looked professional. The strap is rubber, so this is not the classiest little number, but that does give it a sort of modern yuppie flair that goes well for me.
on June 27, 2013
The digital screen does not work and light does not work either.. And the buttons like (mode, rest..etc) don't do anything!! The only thing that is good about it its the looking of it.