Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 205 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on July 4, 2015
I got this watch for Christmas. I LOOKS better in real life than it does in the pictures. It WORKS terribly. The second hand ticks at a rate of about 1.25 seconds making it impossible to synchronize the analog hands with the digital display. The case is tarnished and it is not waterproof in anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND buying this watch or ANY OTHER US POLO ASSN watch for that matter. The fact that this is a $21.99 watch is NO EXCUSE. It is a watch it should work and last more than 6 months. IT'S GARBAGE. If you're looking for a cheap watch that looks great and is incredibly durable, BUY AN ARMITRON!!! I have one that still looks and works great after 4 years which includes a deployment to Afghanistan.
review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2014
hello goodnight, I write in your product that received the watch and in a week of use the clock stopped working, lost color, everything worked badly, I am writing to you because the product has 10 year warranty, and wanted know how we can do to resolve this situation really very uncomfortable, because I am very unhappy with this purchase. besides that was not a single product that acquired his tent were three clock, here I leave my mail to communicate with me and give me a solution. thank you

Mr. Marco Soto carefully
Email: sotogma74@hotmail.com
Excellent
on August 26, 2011
As somebody said, it is a definitely a good looking watch, but it's a $20 watch so what should I expect, only a not working beautiful piece of junk!
review image review image
on February 10, 2015
So many things wrong with this watch. Save $20 and by one from timex. The knob that sticks out of the side is gigantic and for those of you that wear a watch on your left wrist, forget it. It constantly pokes into your hand and is extremely unfomfortable. The band is made of an intensely thick rubber that is very difficult to work with when trying to put it on and take it off. A week after owning it there was water build up inside the watch so it was unreadable.
on September 28, 2012
Hello Everybody, I'm from venezuela, I bought about 50 Polo's for business here in my place, So far, I sold one of those and 2 hours after The ball changed the color.. It went to some weird color, I'm confused about it still, I will go tomorrow directly to some Jewelery to find exactly what's the problem, why did it happen, I have been wearing my self "Another type, not this one" for some days, It is perfectly fine, but this model, Is seriously crap to me, Since the other one was just 2 hours, I'm guessing they make 50 GREAT Watchs, 50 Shit Watchs, Bad luck I got some Shit watchs this time, Well bye everyone :)
on July 30, 2017
Cheap water gets in it
on April 24, 2014
Thought Polo Assn was going to be a decent watch. I understood that for $23 i wasnt expecting it to last Too long. Upon arrival I was very dissappointed when I realize that it didnt even come in one piece. The Time adjuster was just off the watch it-self. Along with the pin that held it to the unit. WOW....really?

I wouldnt recomend this watch to my 3 year old nephew. The pictures make it look way nicer than it really is.
on March 3, 2017
Excelente
on March 31, 2013
I was in RN school and they require you to wear a two hands watch, but I don't like figuring out what time it is. So, I needed one that had the digital time in it and the two hands watch. I haven't seen one that has clear marks with the numbers and hours, it is easy to read and seems sturdy. I had a bad experience with the first one; but I'm hoping this one is going to be the one I wanted all along. I love this watch, is beautiful and masculine at the same time.