Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2014
These should deserve no star at all. I purchased 2 of these in May 10, 2014, and they are rusted everywhere already!! Very bad quality. Look at the pictures. DO NOT BUY!!!!
review image review image review image
55 comments| 252 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2017
I have 4 of these watches now in different colors.. I get more compliments on them than I used to get when I wore a rolex. The price is so reasonable compared to the quality that I fee comfortable owning a watch to go with every color scheme of clothing. The only problem I have ever had was the band guard breaking after a year or more of hard wear and since the price is so low its easier to get a new watch than replace the band
on August 16, 2013
I beat up watches pretty good. So I dont spend alot of money on watches. I have only had a short time, but I have banged it several times, I was like nooo! Then I looked, and every time no scratch or any damage. I really like it, and now im catching myself taking it off if there is a chance I will bang it up. You have to remember the price you paid for it if you get it. I do not think it is genuine Polo, and the digital seconds will never match the second hand after a day. No prob with me. Keeps time perfect, and the hourly beep lets me know its top of the hour without looking at watch. Might bother some people. I enjoy It! Is very easy to set everything too. Did I say it looks like an expensive watch? It does look good. Great watch for low price!
on August 1, 2017
Looks impressive but its just big clunky would may make for a good weapon. I had worn it only few times and when I decided to wear it again I discovered that the hands stopped working, the digital readout works but the hands don't move. Don't bother with this piece of junk.
on May 2, 2014
Nice looking. Nearly impossible to set all functions. Terrible instructions. Difficult to see the time(silver hands against silver background). Dings on the hour no matter what(annoying). Save yourself some aggravation and do not buy this watch.
on June 3, 2014
The watch is great. It tells time. It has an alarm. It has an easy to use user interface. There are two problems with it. It is very chunky. A lot larger and heavier than I thought it would be. It also turns my wrist green for some reason. I work outside and do sweat more than some but I have never had a watch turn my wrist green.
on March 16, 2015
Great, inexpensive watch. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. No one believes it was only $20. I've read a lot of reviews from peoplecompaining that it beeps every hour and it can't be turned off. It does beep on the hour but, I assure you, the beeping can be disabled. Read the instructions. Also, don't throw out the instructions; it's like cracking the daVinci code trying to navigate the settings. Doesn't matter to me though; once it is set, it's set. I don't even use the digital portion of the watch anyway, so it really doesn't matter.
on August 22, 2014
Good watch for the money, however the black colour around the (non-movable) dial fades out pretty quickly after some mild use (the most punishment being showering and washing my hands with the watch), nonetheless it stays with an all-grey look that doesn't look that bad, overall I love this watch look, but don't expect something to last you years, water will make the end of the buttons to rust really quickly even though this watch is supposed to be water resistant, but this fact hasn't deterred other people to give me some compliments about the watch.

My biggest complaint is with the rubber strap, I received a first one that came with a broken loop right out the box, Amazon immediatly sent me a replacement and after a few months of use the replacement's loop also broke off. Being a really wide strap (which I love by the way, great masculine look) it's really hard to find a matching loop and I haven't been able to find a new one, I tried super glueing it (it's a strap loop, nobody notices) but it broke off after a week or so. My final solution has been sewing the rubber loop with nylon and thus preventing my watch strap to come lose, this is not the best way to fix a problem but it has been the only way for me and the watch performs perfectly (both analog and digitally) si I don't want to lose it over bad loop construction.
on June 23, 2015
I saw this watch and really liked it. I was looking for something a little different from what everyone else is wearing and this looked like it. Excellent price, so I bought it.
It is a little bigger than I thought it would be, but it's not a huge watch. Band is a little stiff. Gonna take a little getting used to.
Bad thing- when the watch came I set it all up with the correct time and date blah, blah, blah.....Got up the next morning and the analog part of the watch was about 3 or 4 hours slow. So I reset it, looked at my watch a little later and the analog was running about 5 minutes slow. Reset it, starting watching it, realized it was losing about 2 minutes every hour. So, I boxed it up and sent it back for a replacement. (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime, returns have never been easier) Got the new watch and everything is working like a charm so far. Would have given 5 stars if not for the return.
on October 3, 2015
I bought the watch because it has a sporty look and for a Polo the price is not bad at all. Well I received the watch and I was very satisfied with my new Polo watch...waiting for it... Not even a week of wearing my new watch the band simply tore (the band side with the holes). I was pretty upset and I thought that it was my fault because I tend to be kind of rough with my watches. So ok no big deal I'll just buy another and I'll super careful this time. I received my 2nd one (the exact same one). I was happy for about 4 days and the same thing happened with the 2nd watch, yep the band tore (on the same exact side). If they could figure out how to make a band that lasts longer than a week it would be a great buy but for 2 watches just to simply tear (the band ). I thought Ralph Lauren Polo made quality products. Not this one