Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 25, 2016
It was gifted to my brother in India, he wore it only 10 times after i sent it to India in November 2015. Wrist band got broke suddenly. Was shocked that even U.S. Polo can delivered this kind of pathetic quality product. Please check the attached images.
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on August 19, 2015
This is a fab watch. My teenage son has had this for 2 years, & we still are very pleased with it. The silicon band after 2 yrs did break in half---but he's a teenage boy. It he's worn it at least 5 days/week for 2 yrs. No complaints here because I feel that that's holding up very well. My son has touch sensory sensitivities, and he has had zero complaints of the silicon band---he definitely prefers them. He really likes this watch & when the band broke, he wanted me to replace the band, not get him another watch. **Score**
on April 3, 2014
lo compre como regalo para mi esposo, quede realmente feliz, es elegante y deportivo a la vez.
buy it as a gift for my husband left really happy, it's sleek and sporty at the same time.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 15, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift to my husband! Its casual and semi-formal at the same time!! It is really affordable and you can really see the quality of it. It comes in a very elegant box and ready to be given as a present! Even if it is a present to yourself! I really recommend it! It made a big impression on my husband!
5 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on June 6, 2014
Yes, I would love to buy a US $ 1,000 watch , but just cant find the money to do it . This unit comes in a nice box and it seems to be made of good material . And if it does not ... Honestly , if it last 2 years , you got your money's worth . I will just get another one...And they look like an expensive watch , too .

Great find !

I am going to give this to an uncle who is my father figure , I bet he's going to think this is a $1, 000 dollars watch and I wont say a thing...Enjoy it , uncle !
on May 7, 2017
Very happy for the purchase and paperwork,Very happy for the purchase and paperwork,Very happy for the purchase and paperwork, Very happy for the purchase and paperwork
on June 2, 2014
I love this watch. It has absolutely everything I was looking for. An analog face, a digital display, stop watch, a comfortable band, etc. That being said, I'm now on my third one. First one the analog screen froze and second the band came detached and would not attach to the watch itself. Amazon had been amazing about the returns and sending me replacements very quickly.
4 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2015
The watch serve me just great for the first 6 months of the purchase. I really liked the colors and the size. Even though its water resistant (Not waterproof), which I thought will still be useful if you worked out at the gym. However, this was not the case. After a few months the strap starting to break and considering it's made out of rubber makes me question out the usage of said item. Durability it's very poor unless you're only using this watch between occasions and you're not a person that normally sweats a lot. Otherwise, I will not recommend this for regular daily usage.
on April 8, 2015
A big spot watch. A after reading the reviews i bought (price factor) the watch with little expectation based on duration. I did not expect it to last up to 6 months being an everyday watch for me. Well it has lasted beyond my expectation

First few weeks the analogue and the digital went out of synch. I just found out that the minute hand was loose and would s*** with any strong swing. Thus i only use the digital to check time accurately. All the nobs that were all shiny (thought is was stainless) have turned into bronze color.

In all its a fine watch.
on February 6, 2017
Perfect, although the bracelet resequest fast and we found no replacement part.