Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9173 Sport Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on July 9, 2013
OK...they do not tell you ANYWHERE, but I believe this watch is water proof! I have been swimming in Lake Erie and showering with no ill-effects. This is a heavy duty well made watch. I am rough on my watches and this is holding up well. BUY ONE! : )
on October 28, 2013
Cheap make. Please ignore. Color of the buttons has come off. Don't buy. Not at all worth. Look for something else.
on February 14, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my little brother. He liked it at first because of the color scheme, but after a week, one of the straps feel off. I sent it back to the shop to get it fixed and it took them forever to send it back to me. It was such an embarrassment. I simply fell for the looks, you should not.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this watch for my son's birthday, since he'd expressed a desire for a sports watch. It's a nice looking watch, with a very large and easily readable dial. This is a very large watch, which is great for my guy, who is 6'5", so his wrist doesn't dwarf his watch. It looks like it will be durable, since the band is pretty sturdy.
on March 15, 2014
This watch is gigantic - 52mm diameter. Its so big it has two straps to hold down wrist band in the back.
I like it because its analog, shows the day of the week and date very large, and has an alarm. I'm trying to get used to the big size.
I don't recommend it for a small wrist.
on May 12, 2014
I was just perusing, as I often do on Amazon....and have found some real finds in those searches!! This red watch is one of those finds!! I picked it up as a gift for a little boy who had gotten hit riding his bike on the sidewalk and was hit by a drunk driver in a pickup truck...That driver tried to just keep going, which he did, but his truck had caught the boy's bike with the child still on it and drug the boy for over 1 mile on the highway!!!! The boy was in ICU for two months, having 7 brain surgeries and his neck is a steel rod with twelve screws...I didn't know Kenny, but my heart went out to him....He loves RED and this watch fit the bill---a fitting reward for this child being on the A-B honor roll every period at school!!! The watch came in and it looks like a million dollars!! This is no toy!! It looks better than some 1000.00 watches---It is gorgeous, a real steal, and anyone would love it!!! Oh, Kenny adores it too!!! THANKS to Amazon once again for having the best answers before you even ask the questions---they are the BEST!!!!!
on April 4, 2015
I have owned more expensive watches. I am impressed with the size and weight of the watch. I am 66 years old and I wanted a watch that was easy to set, and would be easy to see. Those were the main features I was looking for. Waterproof? I have learned from experience that even if a watch is advertised as being waterproof, I don't test it. I would recommend this watch to any one looking for a good inexpensive watch. FAST SHIPPING, ordered on April 1st and delivered on April 4th.
on July 23, 2013
i received the watch nice looking watch but apparently it is not water proof.
the first watch i received of this brand functioned only partially. The digital part of it does not function.
on December 11, 2013
Bought this watch as an anniversary gift for my boyfriend. Its an excellent watch, i loved it and almost wanted to wear it myself. Now, he wears it everyday. Excellent quality, didnt expect that considering the price. I recommend this watch Highly!
on January 28, 2015
Well this is the first one out of the many that i bought that came broken, One of the handles was out of place when i open the box nd upon closer look the little stick thats suppose to hold it together was borke, These watches are good for the price but they dont seem to last too long, you have to handle them with care.