BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2013
This is a decently made watch with some style. As with some of the other US Polo watches, the analog and digital times get out of sync after a couple days, though it's unclear which one is more accurate. The stopwatch and alarms are nice functions, and the watch itself is comfortable to wear. The face of the watch is a bit bigger than I expected, but it's not huge. I would recommend this watch for someone looking for an inexpensive, reliable, everyday watch. The "scratches" on the face that US Polo Assn refers to (their reason for selling the watches at a discount) is unnoticeable unless you know it is there and actively try to find it.

One word of caution: the hourly chime is loud and somewhat obnoxious. Should you buy this watch, here's how to turn the chime off (the instructions neglect to mention this): hold down the upper-right button and press the lower-left button once.
review image
44 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2015
The first watch I received was defective but Amazon was very responsive in replacing it. The second one, which I received promptly, I like very much however, even though the case is metal, the flat black "paint" started coming off the watch case face within only a month or two. Overall, I like the style and functionality of the watch although the instructions on how to set it were a little confusing. Also the watch band plastic strap buckle comes off of the rubber band quite easily but it is easy to reinstall. I have doubts how long the plastic watch band buckle will last however I suspect that I cannot find a replacement watch band very easily. But for about $20.00, I can't be too picky I guess!
on July 18, 2017
I received the product defective. The strap is broken and this is the 2nd time that I received broken strap, same item like this.
on March 7, 2016
This watch is the the cheapest thing I have ever purchased. I bought one for my eleven year old son and when he attempted to take the watch off before bed the rubber ripped in half. I will be returning this watch. Never again will I order from this brand. I gave it one star only because it said it was required. It deserves nothing.
on March 29, 2016
I have three us polo watches, but this one is terrible because of the band. This was my third orange watch and the previous two broke. Love the diversified watch selection, but this one wasn't for me.
on February 21, 2014
Great Watch for a Great price. Can't beat it. I've gotten many complements on the seven different U.S Polo watches. They keep good time and look good doing it. I'm sure I'll get more of them. U.S. Polo Assn. has a Great selection to choose from. Also, sellers shipping was very very fast. I would definitely and have recommend these U.S. Polo watches. Thanks Polo!!!
on September 11, 2013
The watch is quite ok... I mean it works and everything, but it came with the second-hand broken and now is loose inside the watch!! If it wasn't for that, I would have given more stars!! The price seems to match the quality, that's of course if the watch comes in one piece.

The size it's ok and it fits quite ok too!
on July 13, 2014
What do you expect from a cheap watch? I bought this to wear to work. I set the digital and analog to the same times and within a week, the analog was 4 minutes ahead of the digital. A week after that, the second hand fell off. Looks nice, but its cheaply made.
on June 5, 2013
Shows nicely as a wet water watch. The day & date display not as bright and prominent as I would like but with the back light serving to enhance the digital display it will suffice.
on June 21, 2016
The strap broke just a day on my wrist... I'm at a loss
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question