Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on April 18, 2016
This is my second watch from Amazon. The other was an orange band, which I like better. White dirties quicker. But, if you wZnt an affordable watch you can run the gambit with then this is it. I do lots of remodeling and this watch takes a full night and day of everything. Dust, paint, washing up, banging around and more. Never has the crystal broke or my watch stopped. Except for getting a battery after over a year. I love it and getting number 3 next. I don't baby the watch. It gets everything I go through. I did clean the band like the first week than never again. That's probably the only thing that you need to know. Cleaning the watch band clean probably won't happen easy. But it is a work horse of value!
on July 22, 2014
I really like the look of this watch. I bought it because of it's appealing aesthetics, and the price was good. I like that it has a digital and analog watch, however they are independent times. They aren't synced together, so the seconds are always off from each other. Also, they seem to get further and further out of syn as time goes on. But possibly the most annoying thing is that the digital watch reads hour, seconds, minutes. The seconds are biggest in the middle, which is where I think the minutes should be.
on October 30, 2013
this watch is of very nice quality for the price.looks like a much more expensive watch.didnt think instructions were very clear on setting digital display.also backlight only illuminates digital so you cant read the time in dark.would recommend though
on March 18, 2014
I bought this watch thinking it looked so sporty. However it only lasted a few months. Firstly the back of the watch kept coming off and finally would not even stay on. After buying the watch I realized I did not like the white Band but I could not fine a different color or one to fit it. The white band gets dirty quick. I would not buy this watch again.
on July 17, 2014
this is the worst watch i ever had. Didn't last more than five weeks. it stated to intake moisture to the point that i could not see the screen. the digital clock went first along with the light and s it later the analog stop working. if any one from U.S polo ASSn sees this please refund my money cause that was hardly a look out much less a watch
on November 19, 2013
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FOR ME AND I LOVE IT. I FEEL SO HAPPY WHIT THIS PRODUCT IT WOKS PERFECTLY. I RECOMEND THIS ITEM IT CAME TO MY HOUSE ON TIME. GREAT SUPPORT.
on June 14, 2013
I was really surprised how good the watch looks...and for this price, it's totally worth it.
my original use was to wear to the gym (like another reviewer want to do) but seeing how good it was, I changed my mind. My only beef is the dials are the same color as the background, making it hard to see in the dark.
on January 3, 2017
Not a bad watch for the price.
on December 12, 2014
Cheaper quality buy than I expected from a polo item. Strap lost the colour within a few time wearing it and the light button worked once and never did again... shpuld have sent it back.
on October 25, 2015
Hi Customers,

please don't buy this product its waste,I gave this as a gift bit embarrassing gone in 6 days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.