Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 11, 2012
I wanted to wait until I'd worn the watch for a couple weeks because I'd read some bad reviews about this brand of watch breaking quickly or arriving broken. Can't speak to that, but for myself, the watch came in excellent condition with a 10 yr warrenty. It has a decent weight and looks like I spent a heck of a lot more than $20 for it. For my money- a great buy and would certainly reccomend. Hope I helped,
-J.U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9241 White Analog Digital Strap Watch
9 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The product is as described in the picture. This one arrived in the right time and without any mishaps. I recommend it. Bought from Medellin, Colombia.
on February 10, 2018
I normally do not expect a lot from the cheaper things I buy but this is different. The watch band just broke in multiple places within a few hours of use. The rubber band is brittle and just breaking/ crumbling. I am in the process of returning.
on July 28, 2017
Love it
on February 12, 2015
this watch is very bad not recommend it since the first day of use started to disarm malacalidad
on June 9, 2013
The minute(s) could not set. ALl it did was blink over and over again. Returning this one again to try one that's not digital
on January 8, 2014
It looks like a high end expensive watch. The kicker is, that it's not lol. It's got a great look to it. It's pretty comfortable and they come in all different flavors (colors). It arrived fairly quick and undamaged. I'll be getting me a few other flavors, for sure.
on December 26, 2012
Watch is nice and looks great on. Is even larger than looked in online pictures Functions are all very easy to use...
One person found this helpful
on February 20, 2015
a great brand and it is not cheap. excellent design
on September 4, 2015