Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9280 White Stainless Steel Watch With White Rubber Band
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on June 11, 2014
This watch looks great, and functions wonderfully. It arrived in a presentable box suitable for gift giving and storage. I really want to love it, but it's uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. I usually end up taking this watch off after about three hours because I can't stand it anymore.

The first thing I noticed after taking this watch out of the box was its incredible weight. It registered at 4.23 oz on my food scale. For comparison, my iPhone 5c weighed in at 4.6 oz. Because the majority of this watch's weight is concentrated in the casing it tends to flop around on the wrist. It often ends up twisting until the watch face is on the side of the wrist. I've tried tightening the watch to remedy this situation, but it doesn't seem to help. There is a built-in curvature to the top of the watch. If your wrist is any wider than this curve, there will always be gaps between your skin and the ends of the casing. These gaps make it impossible to keep the watch face from sliding around.

The analog and digital times on this watch are set independently. The digital display is very nice - it shows the date, day, time, and seconds simultaneously. It's very easy to read, even at a distance, and the blue backlight looks nice. The white color is striking, but there is some slight inconsistency in the colors of the casing and the band - they are slightly different hues and have a different shine.

The Casio Men's AQ-S810W-1AV Solar Sport Combination Watch is a far more comfortable combination watch, but does not have the sleek look of this watch.
on March 30, 2016
The watch is nice but after a day the white came off and the crown to adjust time turned green and the metal came off other than that it works fine so far after a week not a watch that will last a long time unless you modify the parts but it not bad for the money
on April 29, 2014
I have bought three US Polo Assn. watches. Okay they are not Rolex or Invicta. But a tremendous price point they give me the right time and other functions while still attracting lots of attention. Very happy with the purchase.
on October 27, 2014
The board is too dark and YES you need the light to tell the time. I have to multitask....not good!!! After the second wear the design lines turned black. I tried cleaning it with soap and water & Mr. Clean sponge just to name a few...it did not work. It looks dirty!!!! In my line of work that's a NO-NO!!!!
on January 19, 2014
Hey...not everything has to be plain! It has a great look with certain outfits. I like the dial and strap. I'm sure it will not stay clean very easy but I wear a different watch everyday and this one for the price is perfect.
on July 25, 2014
I like this watch 2 different formats to see what time it also has day date ECT.

Only one thing its a little heaver than I though it would be when I have it on my wrist. But the strap is very nice it fits nice around
my wrist

FRANK
on March 13, 2014
I love this watch, it's size and color, and have gotten many many compliments from it. The only thing is that just after a few weeks of wearing it the white wrist-band is starting to yellow and grey! I hope it doesn't much more than it has.
on January 17, 2014
The size of the watch is a lot bigger than you would expect it to be; probably double the size of a regular watch. Also it is very heavy, but other than that it is a great watch. Has both analog and digital, easy to operate, easy to setup, all the functions are great especially for the price.
on December 31, 2013
The only thing that is slightly annoying on this watch is that the buttons on the side are a little sensative. If you're doing something it is kinda easy to hit the buttons and start making changes when you don't want to. But it's not that bad and it's easy to put everything back the right way.
The watch is super comfortable and looks great. It's just as brilliantly white as the picture suggests :).
on March 9, 2014
Given the brand, the style, rubber band, etc, I assumed it to be waterproof. It is NOT. After one jump in the pool, it fogged up and many segments stopped working. This was a big disappointment because I liked the watch and it's style. If I realized it was not water resistant, I wouldn't have bought it.