Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 322 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on August 10, 2015
Okay so I really want to like this because I own it in both blue and black and wanted to complete the set with the white one. The first one arrived and the digital readout was not working, nor was the backup light. Clearly the battery was dead. I contacted Amazon and they graciously put through an exchange. I was thrilled to get the new one two days later. After wearing it for three days, imagine my dismay to once again find the digital readout blank, and there seems to be condensation under the face. I've worn my other two watches in water without ever having a problem, so chances are I'm going to return this model, which is kind of sad, as I enjoyed it for the two days that it did work properly.
on July 20, 2015
It's a nice watch, but after two days the strap started showing blueish streaks. I figured it was just dirty but when i tried to wipe it off its still there. Anyone else came across this problem?
on February 9, 2015
Watch looks great, wish it was waterproof which I was expecting but I should have read the description better. Either way for the price it is very nice and the first day I wore it I received compliments on it. I did wear it for two days and I didn't do anything but stay in the house or go shopping and it did happen to get dirty but nothing a magic eraser couldn't handle. Wouldn't recommend it if your doing any out door activities due to how dirty it gets but makes for a nice watch if just getting dressed to go for dinner and a movie. Also, if you happen to do dishes make sure you take it off I almost made the mistake of leaving it on
on March 12, 2017
I love the US Polo Assn watches....except the white one. Wish I had read ALL the reviews before I bought this one. Like others have said, it stains bluish after a while. Tried to clean it, no luck. I'll wear it occasionally but not nearly as much as my blue or black/yellow ones.
on March 31, 2017
looks and feels great nice and heavy
on June 6, 2017
Love it. Looks very high quality. Almost replicas an Invicta watch
on June 18, 2017
Very fancy watch, is great
on April 17, 2017
Looks good, decent quality but might be the most uncomfortable clunky watch you'll ever wear
on August 16, 2015
Very nice looking watch. I've received complainers from serious Invicta watch wearers. Took it swimming and the digital displays were gone. I thought it was water resistant but was obviously isn't. Don't buy this watch for pure functionality and precise timekeeping. Buy it for the looks and you will be happy. If it breaks, just buy another one. It's only $20!!! Replacing the 2 batteries will cost probably $30 so just buy a new one.
on April 22, 2015
If your paying attention you will see I have written a lot of positive reviews about these watches. The reason is that I continue to purchase them and am never disappointed. This one receives more compliments than some of the others I have purchased, and people are always surprised to find out the price of these watches(U.S. Polo Assn). All of the buttons are functionable, and with a great backlight, you can't go wrong buying this watch.