Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
I never once had to reset the time and I had it for a year. Only had to change for day lights savings. It looks great too, I would get compliments all the time. Only thing I didn't like was the band looks cheap up close, but it did the job for $21.99. I'm buying it again only because I lost my first one. Again mine kept very accurate time.
on February 4, 2013
this watch sucks. You have a watch you expect it to keep time, the right time. Like right now, it says five after nine and it's a little after four in the afternoon. I don't wear it any loger for obvious reasons, but when I did it would just stop and I would have to find the time and reset it. After doing this three times I gave up. Also it's larger then I expected and a little cheap looking. Don't buy it.
on March 20, 2012
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it! It definitely has a bigger face than most watches and is more casual than fancy. It comes in a very nice box and is strapped in and secure and the battery is not activated until you remove the plastic part. I highly recommend this watch if you watch something casual that's still nice and not too cheap :)
on April 28, 2014
i have two of these watches and they are really good, though it feels a bit light weight wise but the quality is good
the color, the glass, the strap its all very good, will definitely buy another one
on October 21, 2016
it looks good but it does not have calendar so it is a little inconvenient.
on December 12, 2012
I hate to say it, but you get what you pay for. It is bigger than what it states on the advertisement - really big & cumbersome - unless you have a huge wrist or like gigantic watches steer clear from this one. On the upside it is a nice looking watch, but it ends there. A big shame.
on July 23, 2015
Great watch, I thought it was over sized but average size and well built the strap is difficult to remove and attach but a good construction and look
on January 28, 2013
The watch is alright. It looks way better in the picture than it does in real life.
The size is alright too. I don't know why that other person said it was bigger than advertised.
I just wish it looked more like it does in the picture.
Don't get me wrong it's still a decent looking watch.
on October 21, 2016
Good watch for the price.
on October 26, 2016
ok

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.