Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 1, 2015
I purchased this watch because I am 68 year's old and.my eyes aren't so good. Other reviewers were surprised at the size of watch. It"s big but that's what I wanted. I don't know why younger people would want it. Even though it was big I have trouble seeing the blue hands on the black face. It also picks up reflections that blur the face. Without instructions I had to ask the question "how do I set the time." If the hands were luminous, these issues may be mitigated. For people with poor eye sight, do not buy a large face watch without a luminous dial or hands. Also, if you have trouble seeing at night blue on black is not the color for you.
on July 28, 2017
Awesome !
on October 25, 2012
Admittedly, I had not owned a watch with the screw cap on the winding stem but in trying to get the cap open to set the watch, the stem pulled completely out! I guess I shouldn't have expected better quality on a watch that cost less than $25, but I did expected it to be useable. One other side note: I bought this based on the picture alone and the watch face is much bigger than I expected. Might be too big for some people's taste, or I might just be falling behind on the style curve!
on September 9, 2015
Dean Sir or Madam,
I purchased a watch from your company. I happily received the watch but when I went to put the watch on, the face popped off of the bracelet and shattered on the floor. I am returning the watch with all of the pieces. Can you please replace my watch or refund me the full amount of the watch on the same credit card I used to purchase the watch?
Thank you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2014
Very nice watch for the price. But, it is WAY too big for my taste, and I tend to like big watches. It just looks too big on my wrist. Perhaps it was fault for not reading the specs closely- so be aware of the size!
on September 5, 2013
The picture looked good and I ordered it for my husband.
Even tough he likes big sportive watches, it is too much bigger.
He wears it because it is just a gift from me but we both know
that it won't last long.
on August 28, 2016
I have one month of use and watch is oxide in back, poor quality
on August 2, 2016
Love this watch, great price
on December 30, 2014
The watch face is definitely bigger than it appears. The knob to change the time when pressed in is extremely difficult to pull out to make adjustments.
on January 6, 2016
very well. tanks excelent.!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question