U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9059 Analog-Digital Watch with Black Rubber Band
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round sport watch featuring dual-time-display dial and rotating bezel with compass markers
- Japanese quartz movement with display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features stopwatch, hourly chime, timer, digital EL backlight, and day, month, and date calendar
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Watches at Kohl's - This men's U.S. Polo Association analog and digital chronograph watch features a black band and orange accents. Model no. US9059. Come shop our wide selection of watches at Kohls.com.
An amazingly sleek analog-digital watch, we think you are going to be an instant fan of the U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Analog-Digital Black Dial Black Rubber Strap Watch. This watch boasts a cool men's black rubber strap, a rotating bezel that with compass markers in orange, and a black analog-digital dial. The LCD display shows day, month and date with orange second hand. It remains secure on the wrist thanks to a reliable buckle closure. Features include an alarm, EL backlight, timer, and hourly time signal. A flurry of functionality for the adventurer at heart, this watch has the perfect balance of style and usability.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003EKJKPY
- Item model number: US9059
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||U.S. Polo Assn.|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Dual time display, Stop watch, Timer|
Top Customer Reviews
First, even though it come at a comparatively cheap price, it doesn't have a cheap feel. It's quite solid piece with no flimsiness at all (which was my first impression of a couple of other U. S. Polo watches). The size is great, big but not too much, just large enough to be in the masculine mode.
After ten months or so of use, both the digital and analog time is still accurate. The lineup of digital functions is pretty simple and easy to figure out. And the digital display ( a sharp looking negative light on black) is large enough to easily see at a glance.
I like the black rubber strap. It's got a "tire-tread" design that looks cool. A great black analog-digital appearance with just enough orange accents to make it's looks really sizzle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a dope ass watch! I love it, good heff, strong band , and accuratePublished 4 months ago by Joey L.
Nice watch, a bit heavy...
This is a nice watch, but the band is a bit wide, for ie, to add a slide-on compass. It seems to just " sit heavy" on my wrist... Read more