U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9136 Silver-Tone Watch with Red Silicone Band
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch featuring compass on bezel, logo at three o'clock, and trio of subdials with chronograph
- 46 mm metal case with glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog and digital display
- Features textured silicone band with buckle closure, daily alarm, and EL backlight
- Not water resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The U.S. Polo Association time wear collection consists of updated classic timepieces geared for a more fashion conscious consumer. The watches are designed with larger cases, special plating and sporty leather, rubber or metal bands to create a fresh look in the market place.
The U.S Polo Assn. watch collection combines quality, leading edge fashion, the spirit of the sport, and value.
This is a sporty US Polo watch that is casual for everyday attire
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3.2 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00C7I62V4
- Item model number: US9136
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||U.S. Polo Assn.|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm used to higher end watches so. But if it didn't have the digital items on the face and was just a dial with hands I'd probably be quite satisified. It's March here so it remains to be seen if it can handle any amount of water exposure as I like to swin with these on if I can.
bottom line, hasn't fallen apart yet so.. it's a'ight.
I just bought this and it didn't last 2 days the watch band broke. It is a good watch but the band is not that great.
Like I said, I like this watch I just wish the company can do better job on the band, because it is a good looking watch, looks great and sporty.
strap just broke down. such poor quality product. Never thought U.S Polo Assn. product would be this bad...its totally suck...this is complete waste of money.