Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on November 11, 2012
I liked the watch, but I bought thinking that the display of date and month worked, I realized that unfortunately is fake anyway for the price I paid I really liked the watch.
on September 9, 2010
Even though I am a woman this watch was very comfortable and stylish. It goes very well with the menswear trend. The large face and big numbers are easy to read. Too bad the chronographs aren't actually real--that would've been so much nicer. But, I wear it every day and I love it! And if you are a man, this is still a perfect watch. The watch looks very professional and seems to be of good quality.
on January 3, 2011
This watch looks great and has a nice band but it was sent to me broken and I have now been fighting with Accutime customer service for over a month. It is not worth the risk, trust me buy from another company. Check out the Better Business Bureau rating of Accutime if you don't believe me.
on January 17, 2013
This is by far my best purchase in watches for under $22 dollar category , good value for price, quality and design. I may order the same once again for gifting purpose.
on December 18, 2012
I got this watch for my boyfriend as a Birthday present. He loved it!! I wasn't sure when I bought it what he would think but it ended up being a big hit. The face is very clean looking and the leather band is very nice.
on December 29, 2012
In the photo it looks good, but when I got this watch, the dial is oversized and it looks odd. Also the strap is of cheap quality. The seconds dial will not work. Personally, I dont' recommend.
on January 23, 2013
I love the watch! It's looks expensive with 1 1/2 inch Beige Face and brown alligator leather strap. Very good watch that why I bought two. You will love it!
on April 24, 2013
Works great so far. Looks exactly like the pictures. The band also looks nice.
The watch is very light also, which is nice.
on December 29, 2014
excelente.
on December 16, 2012
thanks it's very nice . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .,,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.