BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on May 25, 2011
Saw the picture online, and was surprised when I got the watch. It was as good looking as the picture, good heavy weight to it, and like the large size. Its easily the nicest looking watch I have ever seen for under 25 bucks! If you want a cronograph diver's watch spend some real money and get it, but if you are looking for a great looking watch at an affordable price this is the one for you.

The only critizism I could even think of is the band comes sized a little small for a man. If you have really big wrists/hands I could see it not being big enough. Normally I have to remove a link or two to make metal wrist bands fit my wrist and this came perfectly sized for me.

Overal I think one of the best values on Amazon.
on September 12, 2015
I bought this watch 1 year ago ! The metal started to change colour and rust after several months also becam allergic and harmful to my skin ! Iam realy disapointed ! Please dont buy you should go for another watches with better quality and good material such as casio !
review image review image
on May 13, 2014
I bought this for my son on his birthday. The watch's face was definitely bigger than I though it would be. He is only 12 years and wanted a "going out watch" so I think this is prefect for him. I have to remove a few clinks for it to fit his wrist. Honestly, this watch is more suited for a man than a young boy. My son is big for his age so it works for him.
on November 18, 2015
The watch in a low quality box, without any plastic wrap on the watch , or any paper with a gurantee, wararntee, model number , just nothing, it doesnt look original at all, or seems like used as it has scratcehes
review image review image review image
on November 14, 2012
This is not what i expected. The image looks very very nice but when i rec'd it the band of the watch is way too thick, not like the usual, traditional watch band. My suggestion too all customers is that you should carefully inspect the product by enlarging the image. I guess that was not done by the person choosing the item.
on December 9, 2016
Really poor quality.
on January 4, 2013
i am honestly disappointed in the quality of the watch, it is very cheap metel and an annoyingly light watch. overall very cheap, but looks very good. if the metals were of higher quality i would of been in love with this watch!
on April 11, 2013
I opened it briefly to change the size of the band for my boyfriend, it gave directions on how to do so. It came in a nice leather case. Great gift, but he hasnt opened it yet so still havent seen it work yet
on January 23, 2013
Overall this product is good for the price

it looks nice but it feels a little to light feels to much like aluminum not real sturdy

I would recommend this product for anyone who is on a budget
on June 15, 2015
Love it ☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😅

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.