|Fits as expected||
U.S. Polo Association School Uniform Big Girls' Ditsy Waistband Twill Scooter Skirt
|Price:||$9.22 - $19.60 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Zip fly and button closure
- Belt loops
- Gathered front pockets differentiate this school uniform skirt from U.S. Polo Assn.
- Made in Bangladesh
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007SLD1VO
- Item model number: K3CZ82
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The skirt is really cute and seems well made, but the sizing issue is fairly annoying.
The size 14 has a waist of a little over 25" at the widest, with an adjustable elastic band which has several slots to decrease the waist size. The length is a little over 14".
There are two front pockets, no back pockets.
It's comfortable, looks good and is affordable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter wears uniforms to school. She loves this skirt because it gives her a little style.Published 4 months ago by mejlo1109
US Polo makes some of the nicest school uniforms today. I've seen them in shops around the works and the variety of selection they offer is wonderful. Read morePublished 9 months ago by TLM
These shorts are very nice. They look so much better in person. The pockets are not deep. but they can hold change.I really like the way they look on. Read morePublished 10 months ago by michael alexander
Adorable little skirt with built in shorts for modesty. Cute gathered pockets and an adjustable waist. I have received several pieces of clothing by U.S. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Frogsong
I was very pleased these skorts. They felt very soft and my daughter is comfortable in them. They fit her well. They look very cute. Read morePublished 10 months ago by B. McCarthy
I ordered a size 10 because my daughter (8 years) is not either the skinny or too big type, and it was too tight on her waist. Read morePublished 10 months ago by MarchNM
Though I think this is really adorable, it did not fit. The waistband is elastic/button and allows for the ability to loosen or tighten, however, this did not fit a person who... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Quirky Girl