Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on May 5, 2013
I really like the product for the price. It is a pretty good quality. The large piece has the spinner wheels with an easy to use handle. The main zipper area is a little smaller than the actual bag but is still roomy enough to get everything in and out easily. The smaller bag is roomy for all your toiletry items and such. I wish it had a divider inside but it does have an outside zipper pocket. I also wish the small bag had a small strip of material or something on the back side that would allow you to slide it over the handle of the larger bag for ease of transporting from one area to another.
19 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2013
For the price this product beat all my expectations. I compared over 25 spinner sets and when I saw this set I was happy because it was within my budget. Of course when it came I was overjoyed because it did not look like a cheap suitcase. It looks very durable. I am also surprised at how much can fit into it.
30 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2015
Bags are sized perfectly to fit in overhead compartment and under seat and fit all my stuff. I used them for an 8 day Mission Trip and I had adequate room for all my clothing. The spinner bag rolled great and was easy to maneuver through the airports. The smaller under seat bag was large enough to put a change of cloth, toiletries and a few smacks for the flight.
Overall, these bags worked great. One exception, the small carry-on bag's strap pulled out of the seam on my 1st use. I am sure it was a fluke, However, E-bags took care of the issue immediately, offering an exchange or refund.
8 people found this helpful
on October 9, 2015
This review is for the suitcase only. It fit enough clothes for a 3 day business trip with tons of room to spare! I was really impressed with the capacity. When it's empty I could wheel it on the 4 wheels with no problem. However, once full, it would only go in an awkward diagonal motion, so I ended up tilting it and just using 2 wheels. This was fine for me, but if you truly want a spinner bag that works on all 4 wheels when full, maybe go with a more expensive bag. Overall, very happy with my purchase.
on May 16, 2014
My sister and I bought this piece of luggage for my mom who is 65. She has trouble lifting heavy bags so we thought this would be perfect for plane rides and travel. While it does have the 4 spinner wheels it does not have as much room inside the suitcase as what it appears to be. When she traveled from Houston to Tulsa she left this bag behind for her old one because it did not have enough room. She was only staying 3-5 days. Also while traveling through the airport she did not like juggling her purse with the carry on attached to the spinner suitcase. She said it made it harder to take into bathroom stalls and keep track of. My mom is 5 foot so if you are taller like me (5 foot 6 inches) the handle does not reach up to a comfortable level. For overnight trips to Louisiana in the car she will take it, but she still has to take the travel bag to give her the room she needs in her suitcase.

If you travel a lot and need a lightweight carry on this maybe for you. If you are over 5 foot 5 inches and need to pack shoes, clothes, accessories this may not be the ideal bag for you.
on October 6, 2016
This set was the right price and did the job. I brought it for my husband to use on a 3 week European trip including 10 countries and many stops. Had no issues at all and its still working well.
on May 10, 2015
UPDATE 09/30/2016

I have had this set a couple of years now. Believe it or not for the price it is still running strong and barely displays any sign of wear. Definitely well worth the nominal investment.

However, on my return home 09.25.2016, luggage handlers must have been extra hard on this carry-on. As one of the spinner wheels is excessively wore, its axle bent, and hard plastic housing protecting wheel is in tact. But stretched where the axle can move from center hole to almost removal altogether.

A nice warranty came with this set but I have misplaced it. I am wondering if warranty covers wheel replacement? I have yet to examine and see if it is user changeable.

In any event I would still recommend this set as the wheels is the only real issue currently. The retractable handle seems a little unstable which I'm contributing to hard handling by luggage handlers at airport.

In light of this I am seeking a new carry-on without wheels possibly a backpack style io take a possible damage possibility out of the equation.

ORIGINAL REVIEW below:

This is a very nice luggage set that appears to be of high quality and value. However, I have not had the time to actually use it or take it through the airport -- will be traveling in Mid to late June.

I have packed the carry-on for my trip and it hold a wealth of clothing. I will be gone for at least three months and everything I'll need fits perfectly. I am using four eBags midsize organizing cubes to treat the luggage as a mobile chest.

I will not be using the smaller bag as I need to carry my 17.3" laptop and accessories so I have ordered a Samsonite Notebook bag for that purpose.

I will update this review once I have experience with this luggage.

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I like to close my reviews with a THANK YOU because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again THANK YOU for the opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else and just sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2015 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury
on July 24, 2015
Loved it. Came in 2 days with Prime. Worked perfectly on my weekend getaway to the Bahamas. I will purchase another for daughter. It's very easy to maneuver with the four wheels. Smaller bag is comfortable over shoulder and easily carried on luggage.
on August 4, 2015
I use this type of spinner to bring "supplies" to my mother who is in a Long-Term care facility. I tote such things as a case of spring water, snacks, books, etc. The wheel quality is phenomenal. The design makes even the heaviest load easy to maneuver on and off the bus. I have begun using the small case in lieu of a purse because it is durable and just the right size. Very happy with my purchase!
on August 21, 2015
good travel luggage- fits well many things and looks nice. However, the handle is cheap made and seems easy to break. This is the only reason why I don't give it 5 stars- the handle is too fragile and breakable- I think it will break soon and I only used it once.