4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
U-Turn Audio - Orbit Plus Turntable with built-in preamp (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Now with built-in Pluto preamp, connects directly to powered speakers or amplifier
- High-performance turntable, made in the USA by U-Turn Audio
- Comes with precision tonearm, Ortofon OM5E cartridge, acrylic platter, dust cover, adjustable counterweight
- Easy to set up and use, 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Key specs: 12.5 lbs, 5 x 17 x 13", 0.125% wow & flutter, -79dBA S/N ratio, -63dBA rumble
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Audio Technica AT-LP120BK-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable (USB & Analog), Black
U-Turn Audio - Orbit Plus Turntable (Black)
U-Turn Audio - Orbit Special Turntable (Walnut)
Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon DC (Piano Black)
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE||Amazon.com||MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE||WORLD WIDE STEREO||DEDICATED AUDIO||Audio Advice Online|
|Item Dimensions||—||17.72 x 13.86 x 6.1 in||—||—||16.34 x 12.6 x 4.65 in||7.87 x 13.78 x 20.47 in|
|Item Weight||—||23.5 lbs||—||—||12.35 lbs||12.35 lbs|
Woburn, Massachusetts' U-Turn Audio launched their Orbit line of turntables after a successful Kickstarter campaign in early 2013. They delivered on their production promise with a true alternative to mass-produced plastic turntables and pricey imported audiophile turntables. With an attention to detail and manufacturing, U-Turn Audio has designed a simplified, high performance turntable at an affordable price. This particular configuration features an acrylic platter upgrade (tightens bass, increases speed consistency and detail), built-in Pluto phono preamp (switchable on/off) to connect your Orbit directly to powered speakers or an amplifier, and the Ortofon OM5e cartridge, a longtime staple for entry-level audiophiles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, tech support is awesome, they replied to me on a sunday which was impressive.
Onto the sound: I'm now a vinyl convert! The sound is rich and dynamic--unlike most mp3 files streamed from my computer or phone. There's also something so much more interactive about putting on a record and listening start to finish as the artist intended. The only downside that I can think of is the need to get up and turn off the unit when the record's complete, otherwise the record will continue to spin with the needle in the runoff track, which I've accidentally done before after falling asleep listening to music--no harm was done, but I can't imagine this is a good habit to get into. All in all I think this is a great unit for a vinyl novice or an experienced audiophile and by far one of my favorite possessions!
I base most of my online purchases off reviews, so went for the $100 audio technica lp60 record player due to its popularity and low cost. But it was very cheaply made. It sounded like chipmunks - the speed changer didn't work (you get what you pay for). So, I sent it back for a full refund.
I spent another 6 months or so researching tables, and realized i needed to increase my budget. Without breaking the bank, started looking at the next level up (tables around $300ish).
I found this table, and while only a handful of reviews compared to audio-technica 120, and a bit more expensive than it's competitors, I liked what i was reading. In my research I found:
- This version has an upgraded plate
- Built in pre-amp option
- All of the parts can be replaced / upgraded as needed
- Made in USA / great customer service
- Zero bad reviews (none under 4 stars)
The final trigger for me was that many owners said it was better than an "intro record player" ....so I dropped an extra $70 for a total of $370.
And I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
Out of the box it's incredibly easy to set up (4-step instructions), the needle is already on the tonearm so there's no risk in damaging that, and I could tell right away that it was much better quality than the last one I bought. And it looks great too, (sorry i don't have a pic).
It's only been a few days, but so far i'm very happy with my purchase. The sound is great and very easy to use.
The only downside to this table is that it doesn't stop when the record ends. But it's something i'm willing to deal with for good quality sound.
If you're in the same boat as me, spend the extra cash and purchase this table, you won't be disappointed.
Oh my goodness, I don't know why I waited so long. Clean minimalist design, crisp sound with a lot of range. I'm not going to get into the technical aspects as I feel the other reviews for this table give more than enough detail. Only minor quibble would be having to manually move the band to change speed.