Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on May 16, 2017
I bought the teal shorts last summer. I read the reviews which said to order 2 sizes up. Which I did. I'm a tall size 8/10 and I ordered an extra large and it fit perfectly. They quickly became my favorite shorts so I ordered the red and coral color for this summer and they fit perfectly too (the extra large). Because I wore the teal ones so much and because I may or may not have gained a few pounds, the top button popped off. So I sewed a new one on. These shorts have a soft and very comfy and stretchy material. And with how much I have washed and worn them they are still in great condition!!! I highly recommend them. Just make sure you order a size or two up!
on April 29, 2013
Delivery was fast and i was looking forward to wearing these on vacation in 2 weeks but they were too small. xlarge did not fit and they should have according to size chart. Xlarge (16/18) would actually fit size 10/12... Product description advises to order one size up but should actually order 2 or 3 sizes up. There is nothing that lifts the butt so do not be fooled. no padding or extra stitching. Guess they think because pants are stretchy they will lift butt... it doesnt. Soft but Cheap material and don't think zipper will last very long...
on August 20, 2016
I am always satisfied with UTurn products. As long as you order a size larger than you would normally get, it will fit perfect. These particular shorts are a bit bigger around the knees than they are in the picture, but I still love them!
on July 9, 2015
really nice bermudas. one caveat order xl if you wear large ,this fabric says stretch 2% spandex but go one size up from your usual size. these are a little snug but they eventually give only a little while you wear them. do not dry too long in dryer take them out when about 50% dry. the fabric is like a "hold you in" type.
on March 15, 2017
LOVE these!! They arrived quickly and are comfortable, flattering and so cute!! I'm a size 11/12 and the Large fit perfectly. I just ordered a pair for my sister because i love them so much!! I am ordering more colors for me, too! So cute!!
on April 18, 2016
I was very conflicted over my size choice, but I found the instructions to chose your size based on your hip measurement to be entirely accurate. I am 5'9", about 138 lbs and the medium fit perfectly. I've ordered the full length skinny jeans as well and I would guess they have about a 33 to 34 inch inseam which is perfect for my height. All the items I've bought from this brand are very stretchy, comfortable, and they don't "blow out" or stretch out while you wear them. Just wash them in cold water, inside out, gentle cycle, and put in a laundry garment bag (protects the embellishments and buttons) and hang dry, and they hold up extremely well. I will buy more.
on August 13, 2017
Don't put these shorts in the dryer....DO NOT ....HANG DRY THEM. LAWD,let me tell you...my daughter wash them and of course put them to dry for about 20 to 30 minutes low dry and BABA my daughter went to go get them shorts out, she couldn't find them...Yep, why right? They looked like it belong on a lil toddler the damn shorts wouldn't go pass her knees and she attempted to stretch it but looked like fixed ****, My mouth dropped but we laughed out loud.
on April 26, 2015
just so you have and idea. I am 5.4 and my weigth is 140 pounds with flat belly. I order medium and it fits perfect. The color it is true. Great buy i recommend. You can also contact mirie the seller she will help you out with size. She is very very good.
on April 28, 2014
Let me first state that I am giving them a second chance as I am returning for a larger size, but this item has extreme size issues. I order a M (size chart says M = 8/10). I received them super fast. When I unpacked them my first thought was...why do they look so small. I couldn't get them over my thigh! They seem to be more like an XS or 0/2. YIKES!
I am 5'9" and 149lbs
I called the company and the very nice lady informed me that when looking at the size chart to scroll all the way down to the bottom. Use the junior size chart. Although, even so I am still exchanging for two sizes larger than I normally would. We'll see.
on April 21, 2016
Very cute. I ordered a large. For reference, I am 5'3 138 flabby pounds. Makes the butt look super cute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.