Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 7, 2011
I've always loved U2 but after discovering this gem of a book which essentially chronicles the history of U2 in diary format helped me to see a personal side of the band that I've never seen before. I was excited to pick the book up each day and was almost sad when I had finished it.

McGee ignited a deeper passion in me for this band, so much so that I have since made sure that I have every one of their studio albums in my collection, joined the U2 fan club and attended my first U2 concert which happened to be the 360 tour.

Thanks to the author for the time and involvement it must have took to compile so much information on one the biggest bands in the world.
on November 24, 2008
Matt has created an incredibly comprehensive document about U2. U2 Diary works not only as a reference work but also as a compelling narrative. Well-written and complete, this is a must read for any and all U2 fans.