Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(5 star). See all 147 reviews
on January 1, 2017
I'm happy I took the chance on this, it's much better than the big car jump starter I own, I've only charged it once and I've started my car and 4 others and it still has power left. My old big one had to be recharged every time I used it and sometimes it wouldn't work even if I did. It has been able to recharge my and it has a flashlight. It's small enough to fit in the glove compartment or in my purse. I received it quickly and well packaged. I would definitely recommend it to others.
on January 25, 2017
I am very pleased with the Suaoki U2. It really acts as a Swiss Army Knife in a form of a portable battery, 3-in-1 solution. My intent with this battery is for camping in case my vehicle battery actually dies. I had close calls and my battery dying because I have left the dome lights on. I am hoping this will fix that problem without asking people around when they are available to jump my car. I will give an update when I use this portable jumper, hopefully it isn't the case, but I will be testing it to make sure it works.

As of now, I am really enjoying the benefits of using the battery pack to charge my Google Pixel. So far the battery is able to charge my Pixel 2 times with ease on a full charge. I really like the fact that it is not bulky and slim in design. I have added photos as a size comparison to my Pixel. Here is my list of pros and cons:

Pros:
3-in-1 Battery Pack (Battery, Jumper, Flashlight)
Portable
Well built
Slick Design
Battery Level Indicator
Fast Charge

Cons:
None at the moment

I was going to use a multi-meter to test the voltage but "A. Silva" did an excellent job on covering that. I have other battery packs and by far this is my go to now because of the 2.4 amps speed and slim design. I will update if I use this in the real world.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 3, 2017
I admit I had a doubt or two, however this is an incredible piece of tech!!!! I had not started a totaled auto for seven months and the battery was completely drained not to mention old. It started on the second try and still the unit had 4 LED lights as if I had never used it.
The other charging abilities are a handy addition. We are going to purchase one for every auto in the family!
on March 13, 2017
This thing is fantastic. I had no idea bike batteries were so fickle. My Triumph seems even more so. I know most people say a battery tender. But I have not gone down that road yet. After being stuck in my garage and once on a ride. I keep this thing in my pack or it could even fit in a jacket. Starts right up.... Vroom Vroom baby
on July 18, 2017
Worked for the few times I used it. But now it don't charge. Less then a year old. I contacted the seller and they were very nice to work with. Gave me some trouble shooting options. Still did not charge, they sent me a new one. I had to send the defective one back. So I changed my review to very satisfied. My son uses this jump pack and he is very happy with its performance.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2017
came as an intact package. Everything looks high quality and wrapped in a nice, sturdy box. Tested it, works great so far. It's a good emergency jump starter.
on July 15, 2017
Awesome product used it to jump my Kia Soul several times. Also charges my phone daily . Small enough to fit in my pocket without the cables love it. I bought several to give my family members one as well
on June 3, 2017
The best ever. A must have if you leave your car standing. Have tried when battery totally dead. Have used many times. This thing does the job but it must be charged. Saves calling AA RAC etc
review imagereview image
on January 29, 2017
Bought four. Gave everyone a jumper for x-mas. Mass approval. Great item to have in car. This is truly a "MUST HAVE" at all times in your car. Excellent quality, small & came with all the right stuff.
on May 6, 2017
Small and compact and can fit in any vehicle. It works only for certain cars so be sure to read if it works for your vehicle(s). Easy to use and charge.