Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(5 star). See all 119 reviews
on January 1, 2017
I'm happy I took the chance on this, it's much better than the big car jump starter I own, I've only charged it once and I've started my car and 4 others and it still has power left. My old big one had to be recharged every time I used it and sometimes it wouldn't work even if I did. It has been able to recharge my and it has a flashlight. It's small enough to fit in the glove compartment or in my purse. I received it quickly and well packaged. I would definitely recommend it to others.
on January 25, 2017
I am very pleased with the Suaoki U2. It really acts as a Swiss Army Knife in a form of a portable battery, 3-in-1 solution. My intent with this battery is for camping in case my vehicle battery actually dies. I had close calls and my battery dying because I have left the dome lights on. I am hoping this will fix that problem without asking people around when they are available to jump my car. I will give an update when I use this portable jumper, hopefully it isn't the case, but I will be testing it to make sure it works.

As of now, I am really enjoying the benefits of using the battery pack to charge my Google Pixel. So far the battery is able to charge my Pixel 2 times with ease on a full charge. I really like the fact that it is not bulky and slim in design. I have added photos as a size comparison to my Pixel. Here is my list of pros and cons:

Pros:
3-in-1 Battery Pack (Battery, Jumper, Flashlight)
Portable
Well built
Slick Design
Battery Level Indicator
Fast Charge

Cons:
None at the moment

I was going to use a multi-meter to test the voltage but "A. Silva" did an excellent job on covering that. I have other battery packs and by far this is my go to now because of the 2.4 amps speed and slim design. I will update if I use this in the real world.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 3, 2017
I admit I had a doubt or two, however this is an incredible piece of tech!!!! I had not started a totaled auto for seven months and the battery was completely drained not to mention old. It started on the second try and still the unit had 4 LED lights as if I had never used it.
The other charging abilities are a handy addition. We are going to purchase one for every auto in the family!
on March 13, 2017
This thing is fantastic. I had no idea bike batteries were so fickle. My Triumph seems even more so. I know most people say a battery tender. But I have not gone down that road yet. After being stuck in my garage and once on a ride. I keep this thing in my pack or it could even fit in a jacket. Starts right up.... Vroom Vroom baby
on March 29, 2017
The Suaoki U2 jumpstarter is an amazingly powerful unit for it's small size. I would compare this to the size of a small paperback book. The styling is excellent with a checkered pattern in black with red all around the sides. The U2 even comes with a velvet black carry bag with drawstring and Suaoki logo. The side has bibrant blue lights indicating the amount of charge left in the unit. The top gives you a bright led snd usb charging port. My unit came directly from Amazon in perfect condition. The included instruction manual is clear and concise. The "Smart Booster Cable SS200" plugs into the main U2 unit and the standard color coded red/black battery clips are on the other end of the cable. Safe starting and proper connection were not missed when they designed the U2. If the charging cables are not hooked up properly the unit has colored light indicators and prevents damage to the unit and the battery needing a boost.

I tested this after a full charge first on a Craftsman 18HP mower that sat all winter with not even enough power left to spin the starter at all. I hooked up the U2 and it took less than 10 seconds to spin the starter up and crank the motor. This is the fastest it has ever started and would likely have started faster but I drain the fuel lines before winter storage.

Next I moved on to starting a 1990 Isuzu NPR 2.9 liter diesel box truck. This truck is used mostly for auctions during the spring and summer months. This truck like the riding lawnmower was almost totally depleted with the dome light barely glowing. The starter was placed on the battery and the glow plugs warmed with no problem or heavy power drain. I turned the key and to my amazement the truck came to life.

I figured that the U2 had done all it could but I wanted to go for broke so I went to my last truck that has sat for over a year. I hooked up the unit to my Ford F-350 7.3L Crew Cab pickup which showed right at 9 volts between the 2 installed batteries. This would be the ultimate feat to start this beast after already being used twice without recharging. The U2 was hooked up via the alligator clips and the voltage meter on the dash jumped up instantly. This time I had to warm up much higher power draw glow plugs for the 7.3L PowerStroke engine and the voltage dropped while warming but returned to 12 volts after. The key was turned to start and while it did start it took 3 tries but this was expected after all the use the U2 had been through without recharging.

Overall this is a unit small enough to keep in your glove box, backpack, or pocket. When used under normal circumstances this is a powerhouse in a small easily storable form and for the low price this is a MUST HAVE. Don't get stuck adking a stranger for a jump or worse pay $100 for a tow service to jump start your car.

I have tried many other "starter boxes" and they all failed to meet the claims made. In my opinion this is a true 5 star product that everyone should keep with them.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 3, 2017
Just got a chance to test it last week. My neighbor's car cannot start the engine due to battery issue. My new jump started saved his life without any issues. And let me make a new friend. Very happy to find this great jump starter.
on July 11, 2017
came as an intact package. Everything looks high quality and wrapped in a nice, sturdy box. Tested it, works great so far. It's a good emergency jump starter.
on June 3, 2017
Last Monday I woke up early just to notice that I left my headlights on, and the battery was completely dead. Then U2 saved my day! Started my car in just a few seconds. Great product.Very pleased with this purchase!
on July 9, 2017
This is the smallest jump starter I’ve ever used but it works great. This does exactly what it’s intended to. I tested it on my Toyota Yaris and it successfully started it. Nicely built, hope it works for a long time.
on July 15, 2017
Awesome product used it to jump my Kia Soul several times. Also charges my phone daily . Small enough to fit in my pocket without the cables love it. I bought several to give my family members one as well