|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 3.1 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||U2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||191580301-01|
|Cover Included||1x Pair of Intelligent Clamps ;1x Micro USB Cable ;1x Multi-language Manual ;1x Carry Storage Pouch|
|Special Features||Intelligent clamps provide protections to boost your car battery without any danger, Built-in LED Flashlight, Power bank|
Suaoki U2 400A Peak Portable Jump Starter 8000mAh Lithium ion Battery Booster and Phone Charger with Intelligent Clamps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-IN-1 SOLUTION: the fully charged (400A peak) battery boosts your 12V vehicle (up to 2.5L gas engine), motorcycles, snowmobiles and motorboats; a USB port to juice up your electronic devices and the LED flashlight for illumination
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE POWERBANK: comes with a versatile USB port to rapidly top up your smartphones, tablet and more within max 2.4 amps speed
- BUILT-IN LED LIGHT: 4 blue LED lights on the body works as the charging indication, and 3 modes of LED flashlight (Strong/SOS/Strobe) is the great lighting source in the dark
- SAFE GUARANTEED: the smart clamp design prevent the booster from short circuit, over or under current/voltage, reverse charging, overheating, anti-access battery polarity; a 12-month warranty is provided to ensure a long-term use
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT: ultra-thin and handy design, this unit is extremely easy to carry or stash in the glove compartment of your vehicle or your bag whenever you need it
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hit the Road with Suaoki U2 Jump Starter
Appears in conveniently sized and works with 8000 mAh battery capacity. Suaoki’s U2 with 400A peak car jump starter can easily and securely restart your vehicles, and the intelligent clamps provide protections to boost your car battery without any danger. Stores this portable unit in your car; and you are free to go without calling any help from other drivers.
A Compact Charger for Different Electronics
Apart from boosting your vehicles, this gadget also acts as a versatile powerbank in the same time. It features the universal USB port with a quick speed up to 2.4 amps to charge your electronics such as mobile phone, tablet, camera and other devices. Plus its energy efficient LED light features 3 modes from ultra-bright, SOS to Strobe mode that can even help under emergency situation!
The USB charging port is not compatible with Galaxy Tab S2/Blackberry 9900/Disney M7007/Google Nexus 6p/Google Nexus7.
- Battery Capacity: 8000mAh/29.6Wh
- Starting Outlet Voltage: 12V
- USB Output: 5V/2.4A (Max)
- Charging Mode: 5V/2A
- Start Current: 200A
- Peak Current: 400A
- Cycle Life: 1,000 times
- Applicable Temperature Range: -20 - 60℃
- Weight: 229g
- Dimension: 5.6inx3.1inx0.65in (142mmx80mmx16.5mm)
- 1x Suaoki 8000mAh Jump Starter
- 1x Pair of Intelligent Clamps
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Multi-language Manual
- 1x Carry Storage Pouch
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rand down my car battery on purpose and this device had no problem starting it - as long as I followed the directions.
In charging and running my cellphone on an extended trip, it did not do so good. The GPS seemed to be demanding on the phone battery, and this device was completely depleted before the trip was complete (5 hours) But so far as recharging the battery, it does fine.
It has not quickly lost a charge sitting unused in the car.
So, to me, it is well worth the money as an emergency car starter. A lot better than the old fashioned battery charger - or even AAA.
UPDATE Dec. - After having this product for about 5 months I am going to have to agree with many of the others who reported problems. While the unit keeps its charge for a long time, it was very difficult to get it attached to the car battery in such a way that it would actually start the car. I ended up calling AAA more than starting the car myself. Also when used to charge a cell phone, even when it was at peak power, it would be exhausted long before the phone was charged. And finally, it is now not even accepting a charge itself.
I have to withdraw my endorsement of this product completely.
As of now, I am really enjoying the benefits of using the battery pack to charge my Google Pixel. So far the battery is able to charge my Pixel 2 times with ease on a full charge. I really like the fact that it is not bulky and slim in design. I have added photos as a size comparison to my Pixel. Here is my list of pros and cons:
3-in-1 Battery Pack (Battery, Jumper, Flashlight)
Battery Level Indicator
None at the moment
I was going to use a multi-meter to test the voltage but "A. Silva" did an excellent job on covering that. I have other battery packs and by far this is my go to now because of the 2.4 amps speed and slim design. I will update if I use this in the real world.
The other charging abilities are a handy addition. We are going to purchase one for every auto in the family!