UDI RC U816A UFO Quadcopter 2.4Ghz with 6 Axis Gryo
|Price:||$39.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes Ready To Fly Out Of The Box
- 2.4GHZ Radio System is interference free
- Quadcopter is capable of flips at the push of a button
- Captable of high speed flight in advanced flight mode
- Just Add (4) AA Batteries for transmitter
- Style may vary slightly from image
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Very stable if you get it aligned right
Good range (flown over 100 ft in altitude)
Spare batteries reasonably priced
Manual written in Engrish (I'm sure it's better in the original Esperanto)
Connectors are hard to separate
Cannot see receiver board LEDs easily (not necessary but would be nice)
Makes me wish I'd gotten one with a camera
I've had this beauty only a couple of days. I was beginning to despair a bit after the first couple of flights - it seemed like I'd never be able to get it to hover, let alone fly it in a controlled manner. Finally I hit on a reliable startup sequence:
1) Turn off transmitter
2) Connect battery on helicopter
3) Insert battery into carrier, making sure it's centered (somewhat tolerant of misalignment, but get it as close as you can)
4) Tuck extra wire out of the way
5) Set on flat surface, don't touch until (8)
6) Set throttle to zero and turn on transmitter
7) Advance throttle to 100% and return to zero within a second or so
8) Transmitter will beep three times in an escalating sequence and the helicopter's headlight will come on
9) Go fly
I've found it easier to hand launch than to have it take off from the floor. Hold the helicopter by the corners of the battery in your right hand, orienting the orange props away from you, and the transmitter in your left. Advance the throttle to where it feels like it's starting to pull a little. Tilt the orange props away from you a bit and release, moving your hand down as you do so. Don't toss it, just let it fly out of your fingers.Read more ›
It's stable even in a bit of a breeze, and confuses the heck out of the birds in the back yard. I've done a few 360-degree flips with the button on the controller. I'm certainly doomed to purchase larger and more powerful models sooner rather than later, but I still have a long way to go before I max out this aircraft.
Also, learning to fly this at age 54 is healthy for the brain, and provides a refreshing shift of gears from other parts of life.
I would buy this exact unit again in a heartbeat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this drone for three years now and it still works perfectly! No problems except I had to sadder a wire back on to the circuit board. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gail K. Ringler
If we could give it less stars we would. It went up right out of the gate.....then went down, and regardless of what we do, it never went up again..... It was heartbreaking. Read morePublished 7 months ago by A. Giordano
Stopped working after 2 uses. Instructions are badly written, as if they were translated from another language.Published 8 months ago by Brian P.
So much fun. Very sensitive to controls. Make sure you practice first, it can fly FAR!Published 8 months ago by Lindsey
Very quick, no breeze use! Great trainer...........keep trying........takes time.Published 10 months ago by West is Best