UDI U818A HD+ Drone with Camera and Headless Mode -2.4Ghz RC Camera Drone Quadcopter - with Extra Battery and Power Bank
|Sale:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEADLESS MODE: The headless mode on the U818A HD+ Drone eliminates the distinguish of the drones direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter, great drone for beginners
- DRONE WITH HD CAMERA: Take high-res pictures & video during flight with this awesome hd camera drone! Includes 2MP camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD
- 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: Provides stability, strong wind resistance & easy maneuverability for stunts
- 360º FLIPS & TRICKS: The UDI 818A drone quadcopter can perform unbelievable stunts! Impress your friends and family with awesome 3D tricks with the push of a button
- EXTRA BONUS BATTERY DOUBLES YOUR FLIGHT TIME: Includes 2 LiPo batteries to extend the fun! FAA Registration NOT Required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UDI 818A HD+ Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera and Headless Mode
The UDI 818A Discovery Drone now has the newly upgraded HD+ 720P Camera, giving you high quality aerial videos and photos! Plus with this UDI 818A Quadcopter Drone you will receive an a BONUS Powerbank & Battery giving you extended flight time.
The easy to maneuver, UDI 818A HD+ Drone is ready to fly straight out of the box! It's lightweight, 5 oz frame excludes it from FAA registration requirements.
- Powerful Motors - Strong powerful motors enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more efficiently
- Durable Frame - Performance-enhancing highly elastic plastic protective frame that protects the propellers in flight and acts as an anti-collision safety mechanism
- Controller - 4 Channel, 2.4GHz transmitter has LCD screen and displays full flight status. 2 Joysticks move the copter in any direction.
- LED running lights and remote control signal light
- Controls for trim, flight mode, power. In-flight trim controls for pitch, roll and yaw.
- 2 long-life batteries can be swapped or charged in-place with included USB Power Bank and USB charger. Charging Time: 90-120 mins; Flight Duration: 7-9 mins.
Get genuine UDI Spare Batteries to extend your flight time search for B0117Y2ET2
Upgraded 720P HD Camera
- Forward-Facing Stationary HD Camera - takes HD video and HD photos with great color and white balance.
- Movie resolution has been upgraded to 1280 × 720 at 30 frames per second.
- Removable 4GB Micro SD card stores enough for several flights.
- Data port and USB Data Cable – upload your new AVI and JPEG files to Facebook, Email, Photoshop easily.
Headless Mode - Fly the Drone Without the Worry of Orientation
Headless Mode eliminates need to adjust aircraft position before flight & improves learning curve.
When you choose a headless mode, regardless the direction the front of the drone is facing when you push the throttle to the right, your drone will go right, when you push the throttle to the left, your drone will go left.
If you are looking for a worry free, easy to operate, and simple to control drone, the UDI 818 HD+ with Headless Mode is the way to go.
Perfect for Beginner to Intermediate flyers looking to have some fun, and if you are planning to be a drone master you can always turn the headless mode off for more precise flying.
360° Flips, 6 Axis Gyro & Low Battery Warning
Perform extreme stunts, flips, and tricks with simple joystick combos including Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, 360° flips, and 360° rolls.
The 6 Axis Gyro provides stability, wind resistance, and easy maneuverability.
Low Battery Alarm - When the quadcopter battery is low, the transmitter will make an audible sound warning you of the low battery.
When you hear the warning you will need to bring the quadcopter back ASAP for charging!
- U818A HD+ RC Quadcopter
- 2.4G Transmitter
- 2 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po Battery
- 2200mAh BONUS Power Bank
- 4GB Micro SD Card
- USB Card Reader
- 2-Ch Battery Charger
- 4 Extra Blades
- User Manual
Compare to similar items
This item UDI U818A HD+ Drone with Camera and Headless Mode -2.4Ghz RC Camera Drone Quadcopter - with Extra Battery and Power Bank
Parrot Bebop 2 FPV - White
Drone with HD Camera,Holy Stone RC Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera Headless Mode,One Key Return Home and Low Voltage Alarm Function Includes Bonus Battery
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone- White
UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with Camera RTF Mode 2
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels Quadcopter Good Choice for Drone Training
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||USA Toyz||Amazon.com||Holy Stone||Amazon.com||Cool Stuff Place||Holy Stone|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 13 x 3 in||3.5 x 15 x 12.9 in||14.6 x 15.2 x 4 in||12.9 x 15 x 3.5 in||2.16 x 12.99 x 13.3 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in|
|Item Weight||4.7 ounces||1.1 lbs||—||1.11 lbs||4.2 ounces||—|
|Style Name||—||Base FPV Bundle||—||Drone||Quadcopter||—|
Top customer reviews
I've owned 4 other flying RC copters and 3 out of the 4 didn't make it through the testing. I get these products for free in exchange for a review so I do my best to beat them up. This quad copter holds up great and with plenty of included replacement parts you don't have to worry if your large intoxicated uncle sits on it. I've bumped, banged and dropped this copter from a number of locations to a number of surfaces without issue.
Sturdy with options for correction. The remote holds the keys to a number of available corrections but i'll get into that later. The copter flys steady, true and high. The camera and video function are easy to pick up. The picture above a truck was taken on a windy day. Simplistic in design the rings look like colorful oversized soda can plastic rings but it works.
The remote resembles a hard core kids toy remote that packs a bunch of buttons for looks. The difference here is that these things all have a function. It shows the acceleration speed in clear large numbers as well as the adjustments that you have made.
It all boils down to fun. As a reviewer I strip this down into the below:
1) Quality - Built to last. Fun isn't fun if it ends prematurely. I believe in the quality of this copter and have witnessed it through a series of tests.
2) Functionality - Yea this is mentioned above but in term of fun the copter has to perform in a way that people can pick up and enjoy. The "slow" setting allows for beginners to pick up and play while fast mode allows more experienced users the ability to let this thing loose. A well thought out and fun to use copter.
3) Service - Food tastes worse with a bad server, hotels are less enticing with unprofessional staff and toys can be ruined if the manufacturer doesn't hear you. USA Toyz puts a big emphasis on customer service. I've spoken with them multiple times and have faith that they will be responsive for you.
A great sub $100 copter with tons of features. The videos and pictures look great and in the end it has been a pleasure to review.
Please feel free to ask questions below, i'd be happy to answer them.
Thank you for reading!
The yaw on low is very slow and on high is still not as fast as like, but for taking video this is a good thing. A faster yaw would make the video hard to watch, the slower yaws help keep it steady and watchable.
This quad is super stable and take really great video for a toy quad. It is easy to fly and would make an excellent quad to learn to fly on and take awesome videos. It has 2 speed rates and in low it is perfect for beginners, while in high gives it enough power to maneuver through some wind. The protective ring will make it get pushed around in the wind, but it can push through it in high. I find that moving it upwind and letting it drift downwind makes for some really steady shots.
It has an awesome function where the transmitter will start beeping when the quad has low battery. This is great because if you're really high in the air you won't be able to see the warning lights on the quad. With this feature you will be able to safely get it back to you in plenty of time before the battery runs out.
It has headless mode and RTH and they both work fairly well for a toy quad. Without GPS they are not always reliable, but they do work pretty good.
Overall I really like this quad a lot. I would highly recommend it to beginners and intermediates who want to learn how to fly and film before they get a high dollar camera quad. It is a very nice to fly and would be very easy to learn with.
The video I posted is some footage from the quad when I took it to the beach. The video might not look as good on Amazon as it does on my computer due to the restrictions Amazon has on file size.
For my full detailed review and unedited flight footage please follow the link below. If you want much more information and more videos on this quad check out my YouTube channel. Thanks!
Full review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSLNXY9VmM
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjpQbygOUFpRRkLpjRxTWg
Overall, great value and good fun for a beginner!