UDI U818A WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF - VR Headset Compatible - Headless Mode, Low Voltage Alarm, Gravity Induction - Includes BONUS BATTERY + Power Bank (Quadruples Flying Time) - FAA Registration NOT Required
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIRST PERSON VIEW with VR HEADSET COMPATIBILITY: Enjoy live video feed from your mobile device with all new FPV WiFi feature; Easily sync your VR headset to your controller, to really bring life to your flight!
- HEADLESS MODE: Intelligent orientation eliminates the need for repositioning. Great for beginners!
- RETURN HOME FUNCTION: Avoid lost aircraft and bring drone back with the simple push of a button.
- 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: A multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360¡ã flips.
- 2MP HD CAMERA: Capture pristine HD aerial footage and photos; Quadruple your flight with 2 LiPo batteries and Bonus Power Bank
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looking to add some adventure to your next outdoor excursion? The latest UDI U818A WiFi FPV drone will allow you to immerse yourself in flight while capturing exquisite aerial footage and photography.
- This drone is the latest UDI 818A Wifi FPV drone exclusively through USA Toyz updated with WiFi and FPV (first-person view.)
- Pairing your drone and mobile devide is easy through iOS and Android systems.
- Catch live video and photo feed through any compatible device while in flight.
- Gravity Induction mode allows you to fly the drone without even touching your mobile device. - Equipped to fly right out of the box!
- Includes 4 safety-protected propellers and impact-resistant plastic parts that are durable and easy to repair.
- Drone has integrated safety guards to prevent collision and damage to propellers.
- Includes a bonus battery to double your flying time. It can be swapped or charged in place easily via USB. Lasts 6-9 minutes per flight.
- 2MP Forward-facing camera takes pristine HD video and HD photos with intense color and precise white balance. Video resolution has been upgraded to 1280*720 at 30 FPS.
- Removable Micro-SD (TF) stores enough footage to last you several flights. Saves in AVI and JPEG format making them easy to upload.
- The controller comes with a photo button to snap pictures, a video button to start and stop recording and a roll button for an instant 360¡ã roll.
- Left trigger and right joystick combo with flip 360¡ã in any direction. Right trigger turns the signal light on and off.
- Equipped with LED running lights and remote control signal light for a realistic look and nighttime flight.
- Ages 14+.
Includes: - U818A WiFi FPV Quadcopter - 2.4Ghz Controller - 2 x 350mAh LiPo Batteries - USB Battery Charger - 4GB Micro-SD Card - 4 Spare Propellers - Power Bank - User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a toy, though, so don't expect to be able to do too much precision photography of the birds nest in the top of the tree. The copters steer by banking, so the videos will have a lot of tipping back and forth. But its a great little device to learn the basics of flight. It can take a lot of punishment, and the integrated prop guards are perfect for beginners.
The instructions say to fly in a big field, and my advice is: *fly in a big field*! It is very susceptible to being blown around by the wind, and if you get too much altitude, you won't be able to tell which end of the copter is the front, and then navigation becomes really tricky. If you aren't in a big grassy area, the chance of it dropping into someone's back yard and disappearing is very real.
The designers tried to help you tell which end was the front by having two bumpers extend from the prop guards, a LED light, and by having the front two props a different color than the back two. However, when it starts getting up over 75 feet or so, it becomes really hard to figure out the copters orientation, and you can easily have it running away from you when you are trying to bring it back. I almost lost mine on the second day, when the wind picked up and it took off down the street.
Two pieces of advice prior to your first flight: put your contact information on it right away, in case it gets blown off course and ends up in someone's yard. Since the manual is rather hard to understand, hit YouTube a watch some of the unboxing videos to get a better idea of how to fly it.
It might also be a good idea to spray paint the underside of the copter white in the front, to help with navigation.
The package contains:
copter with integrated HD camera
two batteries for the copter
a USB charger that can charge both batteries at the same time,
4 extra props
4 extra tiny gears
a 2 GB MicroSD card for the camera
Does not include AA batteries needed for the controller