Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 2-Player Starter Pack: The starter pack includes 2 T-Blasters, 2 Sensor vests, 2 T-Bases, 2 ammo boxes, the UbiConnect™ and the software.
- Plug and Play: Plug the UbiConnect™ directly into your PC. The PC will give you instructions & challenges, and act as your personal Game Master, tracking your scores and statistics. Follow pre-defined rules or invent new ones.
- Your PC is the game master: Uncompromising, the Game Master will be there to give you directions, challenge you and tally your results. You can`t fool the Game Master, it knows when you've been hit, or scored a hit!
- Up to 8 players in a Multitude of Activities: Play alone or with up to 8 players in a wide variety of adrenaline-filed activities and team matches, such as Team Frag, Free for All, Last Man Standing, Biathlon, Old Fashion Duel and more.
- Real Worlds, Real Objects: Take your T-Blaster and strap on the sensor vest. Reload your gun with ammo packs, increase your life points thanks to med-kits and go to your T-Base to respawn
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Battle Tag™ transforms your world into a real-life videogame: your living room and your backyard become your playground with a 300m range. Play alone or with your friends in teams. Using unique real world accessories, you will be able to recharge ammunitions and increase your life points. Discover all the fun of an immersive laser tag adventure! The world is your playground! This game is not mac compatible. For PC only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the equipment itself is well done, comfortable for kids and works good.
I liked simplicity of the software, diversity of scenarios. Blasters are quite convenient too.
The thing which has really disappointed me is lack of sensors on the head and on the blasters. I meant there are NO sensors there at all. Imagine you can safely stick both your head and gun out and shoot without any risks of being hit. That may not be a big deal for outdoor (though normally it is) but indoor the games constantly boils down to stalemates when you can easily find a position when you are absolutely invincible. That is not what I expected.
BTW if someone knows a good laser tag without such shortcomings but with the same fun as Battle Tag, I would appreciate the advice.