Uboway Two Layer Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 11 ft Long 32 inch Wide 6 inch Thick iSUP with Adjustable Paddle, Backpack, Pump, Elastic Rope, Fin, Repair Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★Superb Design - Coated with a gorgeous wood stripe top layer, making your board unique among all others, and you the focus of the water.
- ★Highly Durable - Constructed with military Grade PVC Material, which can avoid dings or damage effectively.
- ★Stable & Rigid - The 6" thickness combined with the 1.6 mm double PVC layers construction and the high pressure applied (15 psi) makes this board super stable and rigid.
- ★RELIABLE SERVICE - Uboway pays attention to product quality and customer experience. If it has any manufacture defects, please feel free to contact us.We stand behind our products 100%.
- ★CUSP Design - Uboway 11ft Inflatable Paddle Board is an All-Around paddle board which is applies to all paddlers and all water conditions. The CUSP design makes the board inviting on the beach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Uboway Inflatable Standup Paddle Board, which made of double layer PVC material and drop-stitch technology, it’s extremely incredible durable, virtually unbreakable, and impressively portable. When the board is deflated, it will save a lot of space and can be rolled up to storage in the carry bag. The board can provide excellent glide for fishing ,cruising, exploring and fitness. The 6" in thickness allows heavier riders to enjoy this fun paddling sport. With this excellent flat-water cruising board, beginners can enjoy wonderful surfing experience. Once your adventure winds down, simply deflate, roll up and store your board in the carry bag, it’s convenient and portable.
Material: 1.6 mm double layers Military PVC
Unfolded size: 132 x 32 x 6 inch
Folded size: 38 x 14 x 12 inch
Net weight: 13.2 kg
Load: 130 kg/ 287 lb
Paddle Adjustable: 63-85 inch
Style: Double layer/ Double layer wood grain
Gas Valves — Quick to deflate and inflate
EVA Mat — EVA has good friction to prevent user from sliding
4 Point Bungee Design — Used for storing your belongs
Carry Handle — Convenient to carry
Uboway Inflatable Paddle Board adopts double layer PVC and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting.
1 x Paddle
1 x Backpack
1 x Pump
1 x Elastic rope
1 x Fin
1 x Repair kit
1 x Instruction
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 35.5 x 17.9 x 10.3 inches; 36.25 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 20, 2017
- Manufacturer : UBOWAY
- ASIN : B078HXLLFR
Best Sellers Rank:
#819,791 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #723 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- We selected this model due to its length and 6" thickness. I'm 6'3" and 200 lbs and needed a board that would handle myself and the kids. I've had this out with an additional 60 lbs, 40 lbs and 30 lbs and it performs just as well as any other board (inflatable or otherwise) that I've used in the past. It still remains buoyant with added tiny humans and some light gear.
- It is relatively light and portable. We keep this inflated full time and have yet to lose more than 1-2 psi between trips. After a long day or some cooler temps, I'll check the pressure and its usually good to go. We transport in an 8 ft truck bed and there is slight over hang but the removable and fixed blades extend over the truck, so no need to mount/dismount the fins.
- The accessories are an added bonus. If you want the discount kit that comes with a waterproof bag, feel free to just add that accordingly.
- The paddle is foam filled and does float. It is well constructed and after about 10 hours of paddle time, haven't had a single issue. It is not a carbon fiber paddle. It is aluminum but well constructed. Unlike other reviews of other products, the hardware is fully functional and is adjustable for both my size as well as the wifes. It is sturdy and well built.
- The finish is awesome. I wanted a 'woody' style board just to have something different than the typical neon graphics and finish. The seams are well made and the inflation valve performs flawlessly. We've already had a number of people commenting on the board and asking for more information.
- The pump included is able to inflate in 8-10 minutes from being completely deflated. It takes a bit of effort to get to the full rec. psi of 15, but it is doable and you'll be happy you took the extra couple of minutes to get to full pressure. As for the reliability of the pump, time will tell, but as I mentioned, we keep the board inflated full time.
- Reliability over time. We don't have an accurate experience of months or years of this product. It seems well constructed and absolutely fits the bill of what we needed for an entry/mid level priced board.
- Tracking. I have noticed that tracking (usually with an added 50-60 lbs) isn't always the best, but from an overall value it is still worth every dollar. With the added weight, there is some slight drift off of straight when paddling.
- No seat rings. I had some thoughts of using this as a flat water fishing board by adding a kayak seat, but in order to do so you would need to get the additional accessory rings. Far from a deal breaker, but notable nonetheless.
- Weight. Living full time in a fifth wheel, weight is always an issue. Given the added length and size of the this board, this was a compromise on our end.
Overall this is a board that you'll be impressed with from the very opening of the box. We look forward to regular use over the many months to come. Disclaimer. I was not compensated in any way for this review. Although if I was, it likely wouldn't read any different. The board looks exactly as pictured. I may be able to add some pictures as needed.
By Chris on May 19, 2019
The paddle board itself seems to be high quality. Its my first board, so take my opinion as that of a novice, but it seems very durable and stable. It inflates to a nearly solid feel. It's a great looking board too!
5 stars, i wouldn't hesitate to buy it again or recommend it.