Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 209 reviews(5 star). See all 315 reviews
on October 11, 2011
I can't even begin to tell everyone how glad I am that I ordered this cord for my camera. We went to the coast in July, came back and I remembering charging my camera when we got home; however I have NO clue where my charger cord and adapter ended up after that. After searching for 2 days, I looked on Amazon. There are alot of reviews out there and that's mainly what I base my purchases off of. Well, I was kind of scared because some people said the cord may not work. Eeek!
I took the chance and bought it any way. It took me about 2 seconds to get the box and packaging open and about 2 minutes to find my camera (I have an 18 month old...you know how it goes), I plugged it in and BAM, it's charging. Right now, literally...charging. Perfect! I'm so happy because now I don't have to worry about not taking pictures at homecoming this weekend.
I hope my review helps someone in need for a cord for a Nikon Coolpix S4000. This does work, and I'm very happy I got it.
on October 9, 2017
I bought a Nikon Coolpix S6000 used. It did not come with the cable. This works perfectly. With this camera, the cable is useful with charging battery while being in the camera. Plus, it's a perfect sync cable. Prefectly priced. Good as a spare if you need an extra.
on February 26, 2017
I ordered this Friday and got it the next day in the mail! Also the cord is super long!
on October 3, 2017
Perfect replacement for the special cable I lost!
on March 18, 2017
Works perfectly!
on March 17, 2017
perfect
on September 16, 2017
This fit my camera perfectly to charge.