|Price:||$23.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, portable grill weighs only 19.8 oz (560g)
- Constructed from durable stainless steel
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy, compact storage
- Built-in cleaning groove for soiled grill rods; bail for hanging in storage
- Grill area assembled: 9.1 x 10.2 inches; Dimensions packed: 11.4 x 0.9 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 1.1 x 12.1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It's highly compact, weighted well indicating a reasonable level of quality, and because something is better than nothing, I highly recommend this for when wood burning campfires are your only option.
But this device is far from perfect. it's like the highly undersized spare tire in your car. Nono, less than that, it's the backup tire patch kit you have just in case your spare tire goes bad.
There are significant problems with this grill.
- First off, you can't build a real good fire under this. It's just not strong enough to handle that much heat.
- Secondly, even with a smaller campfire, you will see some warping occur fairly quickly, long before even a small pot of water boils.
As such, as soon as you're done cooking, you have to take the grill off thhe campfire to prevent too much damage.
- Thirdly, campfire based cooking is highly inefficient. Even a little bit of wind wil whip away heat, making light cooking or water boiling a somewhat time consuming affair.
But despite all that, I still highly recommend this unit. It's the only unit available on the market today that is a container in and of itself. It's the only camp fire grill that can be carried inside a backpack and get out of the way. And it's a great idea as a backup as you just never know when you might need to have something to cook on.
I wish it was built better (and wouldn't mind the weight cost that would entail) and about double the weight to make it more stable and warp free, I would be even happier and it would get moved up from tertiary to secondary, possibly even primary cooking system.
For now, though, the highly eficient hand made double walled alcohol stove will be my primary cooking system.
The only problem I had was the threading on the one ends screw in cap became a little loose, to fix it all you need is a little piece of a plastic bag the size of a ritz cracker, place in-between the cap and the tube and screw the cap down with the plastic underneath. Happy Camping
The weight is not ideal for backpacking, but aluminum or titanium just would not hold up to the heat as well. I did set it it up one time before hand, which definitely saved me a little time at the campsite.
I will use this again, unless I need to go ultralight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little portable grill. A tad on the heavier side for back packers, but worth it in my opinion.Published 8 days ago by RanJay
It is a heavy item but it does what you want it to. It folds up very compact!Published 1 month ago by Sean Tancredi
I wish I assembled the product before taking it out camping. I was unable to use the product because the holes were drilled into the wrong place. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adrienne Delapena
It is very small when packed in its tube. Kinda heavy. Ounces equals pounds and pounds equal pain.Published 1 month ago by Joshua Silvio
Pretty decent product. Sadly it is quite new and already has rust on it. We use it frequently and it functions so well that we often grill on it in the backyard. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Antonio
The legs were machines poorly and do not screw on. Wrote to UCO on Facebook and got their customer service line. It's closed every time I call. No one calls back. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zac_N_Tash